Post-Game Talk: The Real Deal With Jordan Weal! - Habs win 3-1 vs WPG

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jul 6, 2016
Jonathan Drouin is not playing alot 5 on 5 because hes not responsible defensively... Drouin played 12Mins in Colombus when they have been trailing more then half the game, tonight hes on the ice protecting a 1 goal lead with 1min left!!! Are you ****ing kidding me!?!

Claude Julien's way of coaching.....

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
@groovejuice I didn't get a chance to reply to your post in the GDT before it closed but I've never tried a ceviche or even heard of it before. I keep it pretty basic when cooking scallops. Either pan fried, deep fried or rolled in a piece of bacon and baked until the bacon is a bit crispy.

Nice win for the Habs. They stay alive for another day.

Oh man, ceviche are delicious. Tried them for the first time in Florida a few years ago and never forgot it.

Reactions: sheed36

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
Tomorrow we'll be 2 pts away from Columbus because there is absolutely no chance to see Buffalo beating CBJ. They lost 5-1 against NYI, a team with no offense.

CBJ may surprise in the playoffs.

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
this is getting funny. leafs on road vs NYI and at home vs canes and TB before playing us LOL. anyway, ballsy game from habs

Reactions: Runner77

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
@groovejuice I didn't get a chance to reply to your post in the GDT before it closed but I've never tried a ceviche or even heard of it before. I keep it pretty basic when cooking scallops. Either pan fried, deep fried or rolled in a piece of bacon and baked until the bacon is a bit crispy.

Nice win for the Habs. They stay alive for another day.

Those are all excellent ways to prepare scallops. Ceviche is fantastic in the summer, though. It's so simple to make and the scallops only have to marinate for a brief time.

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
Tomorrow we'll be 2 pts away from Columbus because there is absolutely no chance to see Buffalo beating CBJ. They lost 5-1 against NYI, a team with no offense.

CBJ may surprise in the playoffs.

last 3 games Sabers vs Blue Jackets

Sabers 5 Jackets 4
Jackets 5 Sabers 4
Buffalo 3 Jackets 1

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Those are all excellent ways to prepare scallops. Ceviche is fantastic in the summer, though. It's so simple to make and the scallops only have to marinate for a brief time.

The word that comes to mind when I think of ceviche, is "refreshing". Could not get enough.

Reactions: groovejuice

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
Kulak with more ice time than Weber

Resting him and Kotkaniemi for the playoffs no doubt...

tenor.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad