Post-Game Talk: The Real Deal With Jordan Weal! - Habs win 3-1 vs WPG

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
They could miss the playoffs with 98 points. Not sure it ever happened before.

Western conference awful record against the East mostly responsable for that.
There were some real weird results in the 90s. Teams making it with high 70 point range despite 84 game seasons. Extra points changes things a lot.

Habfan10

May 16, 2015
In what universe does Drouin deserve to be on the ice defending a one goal lead with less than a minute to go in a must win game? Mind boggling to say the least.

OldCraig71

Juice Arse
Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Ovi 51 goals with 8 50 goal seasons, had 49 last season. Amazing. Could have tied gretz and bossy for 9 if he had one extra goal last season, and in a lower scoring era than bossy, gretz. Honestly most consistent best goal scorer in NHL history
His shot release has always amazed me and I agree about him being the best goal scorer. A friend of mine has a nephew playing for the caps, he met Ovie last year during their cup celebrations and he told me that Ovie is also a hell of a nice guy and built like a linebacker.

Deebs

Life is an illusion
Feb 5, 2014
When will you bring something even remotely related to to the game of hockey instead of on the posters commenting on the game? I'm not sure why you are here?
To cheer on my favorite team instead of being a clown and wishing them to lose.

Reactions: Victorius

Deebs

Life is an illusion
Feb 5, 2014
His shot release has always amazed me and I agree about him being the best goal scorer. A friend of mine has a nephew playing for the caps, he met Ovie last year during their cup celebrations and he told me that Ovie is also a hell of a nice guy and built like a linebacker.
When his time is over, he'll be viewed as the greatest goal scorer of all time

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
Leafs need only ONE point in their last four games to clinch their 3rd spot in the division.

We know it won't happen.
Still , that would be quite amazing :)

Also, just the fact that it's still mathematically possible is already quite funny.

Last edited:

Deebs

Life is an illusion
Feb 5, 2014
In what universe does Drouin deserve to be on the ice defending a one goal lead with less than a minute to go in a must win game? Mind boggling to say the least.
He had a very good game tonight.

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
He seems to have a great sense of humour. His commercials were pretty hilarious.

zx81

Aug 2, 2005

He did well so who cares ?

Pretty sure that if you give him a clear defensive only mandate he can be trusted for a shift. His speed alone could help scoring the EN that seals the deal.

Reactions: Aspirine

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
I dream we win our last 4 and the Leafs lose their last 4 and we kick them out of the po. That would be a cup for me.

They need 1 point to clinch - 1 freaking point. The most we can get is 98 pts and 43 ROWs. Leafs are already at 45 ROWs, so they just need 98 pts and would get in based on the 1st tie breaker.

They were playing Ottawa today and they couldn't get it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad