OT: The PUPPY THREAD

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
My husky does that too. I don’t understand it.
Literally right now:

1000004262.jpg

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York

PDX Flyer

Lost in the Woods
Nov 13, 2019
Oh man, had a scare with Bernie. Was completely out of it yesterday morning. Tongue hanging out, lack of equilibrium, sluggish. Got him some goats milk and bone broth to go with freeze dried meat. He was eating so I didn’t totally freak out. Got sick a couple times.

By the afternoon he was coming around and was back to normal by night. Guess he ate something the night before when walking and just needed to pass it through.

Scary stuff though. Been a long time since I cried.
D96025A5-3870-4424-B736-39F28F87D494.jpeg

Back in action

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
Oh man, had a scare with Bernie. Was completely out of it yesterday morning. Tongue hanging out, lack of equilibrium, sluggish. Got him some goats milk and bone broth to go with freeze dried meat. He was eating so I didn’t totally freak out. Got sick a couple times.

By the afternoon he was coming around and was back to normal by night. Guess he ate something the night before when walking and just needed to pass it through.

Scary stuff though. Been a long time since I cried. View attachment 898186

Back in action
Bernie don't DO THAT TO US

Chicken N Raffls

Here for the chaos and lolz
Nov 7, 2022
Douglassville

Scary stuff though. Been a long time since I cried. View attachment 898186

Back in action
A week or two after we got Willow, I had this weird dream where she fell down some steps, and I caught her just before she hit the floor. As I was carrying her out to the car she started having a seizure. Shaking, hyperventilating, eyes rolled back, and eventually shut down. I was FREAKING out shaking her, saying no, stay with me, panic thinking about how to do puppy CPR. She opened her eyes and was fine, and I burst into tears like I never have. I'd take the nightmares I had as a kid, being chased by scary monsters and stuff, over that any day.

It's crazy how much we love them, but how can you help it when they return it in spades? Glad to hear Bernie is fit and fettle again.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad