OT: The Pittsburgher Thread: They Blamed Canada

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Yeah that TJ injury looks bad. He looks like he's in a ton of pain.

I'm not one to root against my own team but I think this team needs to lose for there to be any changes. I'm seeing no reason to think this team will win anything with this coaching staff.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
For as much as people think Kyler Murray sucks he is 100 times the QB that Kenny Pickett is.

Who ever said Kyler Murray sucks?

I think he's overpaid and more of a "fantasy QB" than a "super bowl winning QB", but he's still a very good NFL quarterback.

People think Justin Fields sucks, not Kyler Murray.

Snooki Stackhouse

Dec 6, 2007
Pittsburgh
If AZ decided to move on from Murray this off-season, which I thought was possible but they might not if they win their way out of a top pick, I'd be happy to bring him in to replace Pickett.

wheelz87

LGP
Jun 28, 2011
Pittsburgh
Absolute joke performance of the year.
Loved when they were praising Tomlin earlier.
The media has zero idea how clueless he is.
Neither does this organization.
24-3 against the 2-10 cardinals. Dude should be fired after the game.
Team should have been 9-4 with a couple of coasting wins. Instead this. Complete trash.

ZorkEnchanter

Aug 16, 2020
That could not have been a better dagger... James Conner 9 yard TD Run.

I just hate Tomlin... he's such a f***ing average coach now.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
If AZ decided to move on from Murray this off-season, which I thought was possible but they might not if they win their way out of a top pick, I'd be happy to bring him in.

It largely depends on the cost to acquire him. If they have to pay a similar price to what Denver paid for Wilson, I don't think it's worth it. Not because Murray isn't good but because this team isn't a good QB away from doing jack shit.

I fully believe that the Steelers trading a fortune for Murray would go exactly as well as how Wilson has gone for Denver.

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
The real winner of the day is one Mark Washington Madden. Had an amazing weekend in NYC, Liverpool won, and you all have to eat his **** this week because he was right about this team and you were wrong.

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
Absolute joke performance of the year.
Loved when they were praising Tomlin earlier.
The media has zero idea how clueless he is.
Neither does this organization.
24-3 against the 2-10 cardinals. Dude should be fired after the game.
Team should have been 9-4 with a couple of coasting wins. Instead this. Complete trash.

Nah man this loss is definitely on KP and Canada.

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
It largely depends on the cost to acquire him. If they have to pay a similar price to what Denver paid for Wilson, I don't think it's worth it. Not because Murray isn't good but because this team isn't a good QB away from doing jack shit.

I fully believe that the Steelers trading a fortune for Murray would go exactly as well as how Wilson has gone for Denver.

I don't perceive that Murray has the same value as Watson and Wilson.
The anticipation for Watson and Wilson to be traded was overwhelming. Teams thought getting one would make them an instant SB contender.

Potentially a 2nd and odds/ends gets it done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad