GDT: The Pittsburgher Thread: Football

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smoke

~consume enhance replicate~
Aug 2, 2005
PA
Can't protect stupid players, like QB's lowering their head instead of going out of bounds.

Shaftception

Apr 6, 2011
And there's the typical defensive mistake because they're on the field the whole game. This coaching is beyond amateur hour.

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
Meh. Minkah read that play wrong. Only reason he was open. Sucks because this may wind up a 4 point game here shortly.

the offense needs to take a couple shots of their own.

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
This crew is complaining ridiculously hard right now, it’s strange. Why are they on the Bears’ dick so much?

Reactions: wheelz87

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
This crew is complaining ridiculously hard right now, it’s strange. Why are they on the Bears’ dick so much?

They are rooting for Fields very hard to make it.

I don't know why Fields gets such a big fan club compared to Lawrence or Wilson or the other rookie QBs, but a lot of people are all-in on him.

Smoke

Aug 2, 2005
PA
Just call the false starts instead of the borderline calls.

Watching the tackle jump every play is making my blood boil. I can't stand it.

Reactions: OnMyOwn

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
Yes all of that made him just an average to below-average RB (edit: like the 20th best) in this league. I agree - too much dancing and not hitting holes hard enough. I think he was a better pass catcher than you describe though.

Still, we currently have 3 absolute non-entities at the position and he would have been better. He probably knew that he wasn't going to be Tomlin's bell cow, and maybe that motivated him to leave. But for $1.75M...you'd think we coulda added $.15 or $.2M and made him stay.

I don't think he wanted to stay. He wanted to be the RB1. Conner wouldn't have changed Najee's workload.

Reactions: ChaosAgent

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
I don't think the crew is that off on what they are saying. The penalty on Chicago against Watt was nonsense. The non-call on Fields getting hit by Highsmith was a blown call.

Reactions: bathroomSTAAL

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
Green and Moore are getting worse as the season goes one. Moore has been getting straight up terrorized for 2 straight games.

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
Freiermuth is incredible. He could very well be a top 5 TE in this league very shortly.

Smoke

Aug 2, 2005
PA
Someone tell me how the powerhouse Titans lose to the Texans?

Injury excuse is not allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad