GDT: The Pittsburgher Thread: Football

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Basically, even if you just forget the shambolic defense for a minute, if you don’t have an offense that can get you at minimum 24-30 points a game, you can’t win in the NFL…our offense has put up 10 points in three quarters… not good enough and this Chargers D isn’t that great

Night Shift

Nov 3, 2014
Florida
Yep, the yearly injury excuse. Tomlin will always have that to fall back on. Now he can put cruise control on the rest of the year and pretend he's trying.

Reactions: Pens x

xlm34

Dec 1, 2008
Yep, the yearly injury excuse. Tomlin will always have that to fall back on. Now he can put cruise control on the rest of the year and pretend he's trying.

Do you honestly not think injuries have had an impact on the game today?

Night Shift

Nov 3, 2014
Florida
Do you honestly not think injuries have had an impact on the game today?

What I think is their depth isn't very good but I feel that is on the staff.

And I think you can't keep using the same excuse every year to give them a pass. If injuries are a problem every year then get better depth

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Will the Steelers now be able to get it in from the one…thanks to the refs?

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
It’s unfortunate that this doesn’t matter because the Steelers D haven’t shown they can stop the Chargers unless they make a miscue

Reactions: RustyRazor
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad