GDT: The Pittsburgher Thread: Football

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
Can't even be mad at this one.

All the best defensive players are out. Herbert is an amazing athlete.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Steelers have no chance in this game..unfortunately every other team in the North won today so this loss is important

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I love all the terrific halftime adjustments the coaching staff makes…why do we always come out worse in the second halves of games? Can only think of one reason lol

Night Shift

Nov 3, 2014
Florida
Schobert already says they don't put much effort in practice so what makes one think a good draft will make a difference when these young players are lead and taught bad habits?

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
This was almost a must win after the Detroit debacle.

They are making Herbert look like Mike Vick in his prime.

xlm34

Dec 1, 2008
I love all the terrific halftime adjustments the coaching staff makes…why do we always come out worse in the second halves of games? Can only think of one reason lol

I mean realistically…what adjustments are you making? Healing Watts’s knee? Curing Minkah? Going back in time and stopping Tuitt and Alualu from getting hurt? They just don’t have the personnel today. It is what it is.

Reactions: Colonel Mustard

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
What? A third down stop? Now we’ll only be losing by 17 points instead of 21

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
i mean, not that they have a shot of winning a playoff game, but they were in a playoff spot as of today…likely no longer

oh-you.gif

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I mean realistically…what adjustments are you making? Healing Watts’s knee? Curing Minkah? Going back in time and stopping Tuitt and Alualu from getting hurt? They just don’t have the personnel today. It is what it is.

true, not saying they’d be winning but they are very predictable in their soft zone coverage…if you have any chance, it’s to slow the Chargers down by making them think because you’re doing something different…that would actually be gutsy…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad