GDT: The Pittsburgher Thread: Football

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
I'm in a weird position as a Steelers fan who sees the disaster that is Tomlin & Colbert & Company and is disappointed when something goes good for the team..............knowing it only cements this bozo organization's status quo existing longer.

not happy

Reactions: Night Shift

wheelz87

LGP
Jun 28, 2011
Pittsburgh
I'm in a weird position as a Steelers fan who sees the disaster that is Tomlin & Colbert & Company and is disappointed when something goes good for the team..............knowing it only cements this bozo organization's status quo existing longer.

not happy

I mean it doesn’t matter what the team does, Tomlin will only be gone when he wants to. So I cheer for them, basically knowing it’s all for naught. It is fun seeing him outdo himself every playoff appearance though.

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
I want to rip Tomlin for this one, but the D is woefully outgunned with the guys they are missing.

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
This roster is so TOP HEAVY...... It's why I hated the Watt signing. Over the past decade, the Steelers have covered their butts by having top end talent in a key few positions, all the while doing a sub par job with drafting and development.

This organization needs a flushing that's not going to come..........art2 is the guy who gave us Steeler McBeam.......my bet is Tomlin would get replaced by KLEMM. .... "he's had a meteoric rise in the coaching ranks".....

fart

Reactions: Hockeygod66

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
All these other teams before the Steelers made the Chargers O and Herbert look mediocre the last few weeks…the Chargers have had their own losing streak…but here come the Steelers to make them look great again lol

Reactions: Hockeygod66

RustyRazor

né Selfish Man
Mar 9, 2004
PNW
Chase Claypool must be really good at the game you play at the pool where you catch a pass and then splash into the water.

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
All these other teams before the Steelers made the Chargers O and Herbert look mediocre the last few weeks…the Chargers have had their own losing streak…but here come the Steelers to make them look great again lol

The Steelers defense is below-average if Watt isn't playing. Compound that with all the other recent injuries, let alone Tuitt and Alu and they suck.

Reactions: Andy99
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad