OT: The Pittsburgher Thread: 2022 Handball season has arrived!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honour Over Glory

Blomqvist for Vezina + ROTY
Jan 30, 2012
Okay that's game.

Tomlin's over .500 streak lives on

I don’t know mate, this team is capable of collapses that would make the Penguins blush.

the fact that there's a 3rd Watt and he still has this much ability is a crazy amount of "useful" his parents put into the world :laugh:

He’s been poorly utilized on the team mostly, I joke but Matt Canada being a moron hasn’t helped.

Reactions: Ogrezilla

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Miami is driving for a FG with 2 min left…guarantee they will win 9-6 and all we’ll have left to enjoy is Tomlin’s winning season lol…and that’s not in our best interest

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Miami is driving for a FG with 2 min left…guarantee they will win 9-6 and all we’ll have left to enjoy is Tomlin’s winning season lol…and that’s not in our best interest

I don't particularly mind if the Steelers miss the playoffs.

Get a slightly higher draft pick instead of getting tee-bagged in the playoffs by the Bills.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I don't particularly mind if the Steelers miss the playoffs.

Get a slightly higher draft pick instead of getting tee-bagged in the playoffs by the Bills.
Won’t be that much higher…I’d rather miss the playoffs and not give Tomlin his bs winning season…Miami about to win

Game…Miami going to playoffs

Reactions: Victor Z

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Something semi-related to this game:

I find it really stupid that a radio broadcaster is getting fired for betting on team games. I don't understand how the NFL can be slurping up so much money from these gambling ads but they get so angry whenever anyone affiliated with the NFL gambles on games. I understand coaches and players betting on games they're involved in, but an announcer? Seriously?

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
The players never quit this season. In the middle of the year I never would imagine that the Steelers would have a shot at the postseason on the last week.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
We did all we could but it's our own fault not to make it. Standing by Trubisky too long cost us. Fire Canada and go again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad