OT: The Pittsburgher Thread: 2022 Handball season has arrived!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
Just looked it up, but if DJ doesn’t catch a TD in the last two, he will be their first leading receiver to not catch a TD since before 1950.

He also hasn’t had a 100 yard game yet either.

That has to be some historical combination for this franchise if he finishes this way.

bigdaddyk88

Apr 21, 2019
Just looked it up, but if DJ doesn’t catch a TD in the last two, he will be their first leading receiver to not catch a TD since before 1950.

That has to be some historical combination for this franchise if he finishes this way.
Yeah we’re still the only team without 2 tds in a single game from a Qb passing and only like 6 in total. DJ and GP have dropped a few

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
Pickens had 100 yards in week 4 and I’m pretty sure that’s as good as it got for any individual receiver. QBs throwing for like 200 yards a game and having Muth take a chunk really hurt their production this season.

wheelz87

LGP
Jun 28, 2011
Pittsburgh

It is quite impressive. Fact is though guy just isn’t that good.

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
No i lost the bet said Tomlin would still win 10 games this year. The bet was if he didn’t I would change my avatar to Tomlin is a fraud until the next season
Your “they are going to score 30 in each of the next three games” prediction should force you to take a break from defending Tomlin and Canada for a year.

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
At least there is some hope that Canada won’t be back with these recent reports. However, I’m sure dumbass Tomlin will hire some friend of his that has zero qualifications for the job.

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
At least there is some hope that Canada won’t be back with these recent reports. However, I’m sure dumbass Tomlin will hire some friend of his that has zero qualifications for the job.

There were reports he was going to be let go last year to.

I know you are such a positive and optimistic brother and all, but don’t get those hopes up.

It is quite impressive. Fact is though guy just isn’t that good.

He a decent possession guy, but not worth what they are paying him.

It’s not my money though so whatever - plus it’s only a two year deal so not like they are stuck with him.

I suspect he’s this Steelers generation version of Jeff Graham.

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
There were reports he was going to be let go last year to.

I know you are such a positive and optimistic brother and all, but don’t get those hopes up.

He a decent possession guy, but not worth what they are paying him.

It’s not my money though so whatever - plus it’s only a two year deal so not like they are stuck with him.

I suspect he’s this Steelers generation version of Jeff Graham.
I convinced myself that they’d be foolish enough to bring back Canada, but I feel like Ray Fittipaldo has a pretty good sense of the team.

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
I convinced myself that they’d be foolish enough to bring back Canada, but I feel like Ray Fittipaldo has a pretty good sense of the team.

I want to agree with you, but it’s Tomlin and Canada still has a year left on his deal supposedly.

Edit: guess Batko heard the same thing:

Last edited:

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Narduzzi is such a fraud, I honestly do not understand his reputation.

Maybe he’s a great recruiter or something, but he looks like an idiot when it comes to clock management and game calling.

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
I like Max Duggan a lot as a QB. I think a team will get a steal in him.

Luke Wypler did a solid job against Jalen Carter last night. That will really help his draft stock.

Last edited:

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
Bears lose again.

Arz lost and Den likely will also so that blows, but basically just need Chi to lose to Minny and I believe Steelers basically will have second pick in round two, but this draft it will be like a first overall in round two thx to Miami losing pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad