OT: The Pittsburgher Thread: 2022 Handball season has arrived!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wheelz87

LGP
Jun 28, 2011
Pittsburgh
Bears lose again.

Arz lost and Den likely will also so that blows, but basically just need Chi to lose to Minny and I believe Steelers basically will have second pick in round two, but this draft it will be like a first overall in round two thx to Miami losing pick.
what i want with first two picks. (which as you said is basically two first rounders) OL +DL.
what they will do with first two picks. porter and addison.

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
what i want with first two picks. (which as you said is basically two first rounders) OL +DL.
what they will do with first two picks. porter and addison.

i suspect the new regime is going to heavily invest in the trenches, so not too worried about them doing anything dumb.

My growing concern is ILB, so hoping they find a good one in FA.

wheelz87

LGP
Jun 28, 2011
Pittsburgh
i suspect the new regime is going to heavily invest in the trenches, so not too worried about them doing anything dumb.

My growing concern is ILB, so hoping they find a good one in FA.
ILB is a need though, wouldn’t be overly upset with one linemen and one linebacker I guess. Though it’s really OL+DL or bust.

TimmyD

Nov 11, 2013
Greensburg, PA
The fact that the Raiders are the only team to lose to Jeff Saturday and they are just like “Yeah, Josh McDaniels is totally fine. Nothing to see here!” Is totally wild to me

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
ILB is a need though, wouldn’t be overly upset with one linemen and one linebacker I guess. Though it’s really OL+DL or bust.

Ya I’m hoping for all trenches with their first three picks.

They have been ignoring it for way too long.

I think Heyward and Decastro were the last two first rounders they took on the OL and DL.

Last edited:

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Pickett put that ball exactly where it should be, just great defense by the Ravens to break that up. I fully support the play call of “lob it up and let your WR battle for it” in that position.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Tripped on 1st down by your RB and your WR steps out of bounds and erases a 1st down throw.

Not a great drive in terms of support for Pickett.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Can the Steelers get someone to cover Andrews? Basically all theRavens have are Dobbins and Andrews.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad