OT: The Pittsburgher Thread: 2022 Handball season has arrived!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
You mean Tomlin isn’t going to go for a FG here? …amazing lol

Lol…why did we win this? Useless..oh well there is 46 seconds left

Night Shift

Nov 3, 2014
Florida
The never had a losing season will never go away will it? :help:

giphy.gif

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
The team has holes everywhere and the talent level is way below average. They needed to pick top ten. It would have been a consolation prize for a crappy year and jump started a rebuild and they have sucked with their mid-first round draft picks of late except for Watt.

Especially as the Steelers always reach for a position and player they key on. This year it will be because a relative of theirs played for them at one time.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Carr is so damn bad all of a sudden lol

Pickett had some issues today, but that last drive showed the dawg he has in him.
Yeah, I think it was all rigged to have the Steelers win at the last minute on the night honoring the 50th anniversary of their last minute win against the Raiders…too convenient lol

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
The team has holes everywhere and the talent level is way below average. They needed to pick top ten. It would have been a consolation prize for a crappy year and jump started a rebuild and they have sucked with their mid-first round draft picks of late except for Watt.

Especially as the Steelers always reach for a position and player they key on. This year it will be because a relative of theirs played for them at one time.

The reason they're not picking in the top-10 is because a lot of the league is in the same boat. The NFL just sucks this year for whatever reason.

The Steelers will finish 8-9 and end up with the 15th overall pick. I just hope they're willing to trade up to get some OL help if they need to trade up for that. This team won't be successful in the long-term if they don't address the OL and OC issues.

Reactions: Jaded-Fan

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
Muth is 121 yards from having the second highest receiving yards for a TE in a season in franchise history.

Smith took Canada behind the woodshed:

Last edited:
Reactions: Josey Wales

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
9-8 or 8-8-1 within reach to keep the streak going!!!
I can’t wait until Tomlin has a losing season lol, but unfortunately I don’t see it this year…they’re gonna win out aren’t they? Ravens have already clinched playoffs and may not care Sunday and the Browns look just as bad as the Steelers lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad