OT: The Pittsburgher Thread: 2022 Handball season has arrived!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
And hell, Pickett was doing exactly that earlier in the year. Look at his game against Miami and NYJ, those are great examples of just chucking it and hoping for the best.

People saying the offense in this game worked with Trubisky, how was this game any different than the 16-10 loss to Miami in week 7? Pickett threw for 257 yards and the offense had about 350 yards total, but Pickett had 3 interceptions and they only scored 10 points.

People with common sense should watch this game and appreciate what KP is doing.

But like you said “galaxy brains”.

Can’t reason with that.

Dude is 3-1 since the bye and playing well, and he STILL gets shit on in a game he played like six snaps.

Doesn’t get any dumber than that.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
And to add, I honestly don't care that they lost and Trubisky shit the bed. The things I want to see at this point are progression out of both Pickett and the offense and getting as high of a pick as they can. If Pickett is hurt, the best outcome is them losing while their important future pieces on offense look good. Today was exactly that, the WRs made a ton of great plays to get deep catches and Trubisky just blew the game for them.

If Pickett is out, I want to see Pickens ball out, Harris and the rest of the running game clicking and Trubisky throwing 3 picks a game so they lose. The run game didn't work today, but Pickens was dominant and Trubisky played his role.

ZorkEnchanter

Aug 16, 2020
It’s his fault that his defense can’t stop a run when they literally know it’s coming though
I'm going out on a limb here... but maybe neither side (offense and defense) is well coached? or had game plans? and maybe players are not in the right positions?

Night Shift

Nov 3, 2014
Florida
Oh yeah reminds me..Belichick is getting **** on in the national media. No playoff wins since 18, hiring a clown staff (seem familiar??) and saying Kraft should think about moving on.

But lets not bring up Tomlin. Hes soo good.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I mean, is Pickett actually bad? He was 3-1 in their last 4 games, while he would have been 4-0 had the defense not crumbled against the Bengals. He doesn't have a turnover since October. He's not lighting the world on fire, but he certainly looks like a competent starting QB since the bye week.

Trubisky is bad because he's a flawed QB. Any sort of issues with Pickett right now are just him growing as a player.
He’s like the opposite bad from MT. I’m not saying he won’t improve but he holds onto the ball too long when his first read doesn’t look open and he’s inaccurate on longer throws

bigdaddyk88

Apr 21, 2019
awwww The TomlinBOTS lost he has never had a losing season schtick now
Its not over just half to win at Bmore now

Oh yeah reminds me..Belichick is getting **** on in the national media. No playoff wins since 18, hiring a clown staff (seem familiar??) and saying Kraft should think about moving on.

But lets not bring up Tomlin. Hes soo good.
First year without brady 7-9 Tomlin first year without Ben prob 8-9

Goalie_Bob

1992 Vezina (2nd)
Dec 30, 2005
Pittsburgh
They have to take a NT in this draft. It's the fastest way to be at least passable against the run again.

I agree they need to strengthen the DL. But there isn’t anybody worth picking in the first except for Jalen Carter. They can get help in the 2nd.

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
He’s like the opposite bad from MT. I’m not saying he won’t improve but he holds onto the ball too long when his first read doesn’t look open and he’s inaccurate on longer throws

I’ll take that over 3 picks and losing to some URFA QB I’ve never heard of that can’t even throw the ball.

Reactions: Andy99

bigdaddyk88

Apr 21, 2019
I agree they need to strengthen the DL. But there isn’t anybody worth picking in the first except for Jalen Carter. They can get help in the 2nd.
Or FA. Payne in Washington is only 25 would look really good and allow us to go CB LG/C and 3rd olb or 2nd TE with our first 3 picks

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Brock Purdy for SF is looking pretty damn solid. He was Mr. Irrelevant from the draft and he’s current up 21-0 on TB halfway through the 2nd quarter.

Granted SF has a ton of talent around him and TB sucks, but he’s balling out here.

Reactions: Andy99
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad