OT: The Pittsburgher Thread: 2022 Handball season has arrived!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
He played well against us last year. At least we have that tape and should have been watching it.

I never know with this team.

Reactions: Night Shift

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
I think if Pickett can develop into a guy who throws 25-30 TDs and keeps his interceptions under 10, he can be a long term starter.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Pickett has had 2 nice scrambles so far. You can see him going through all of his progressions and then run it if nothing is available.
Uh, saw it differently…he looks so afraid to get a turnover that he can’t pull the trigger

Reactions: Pens x

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Him gaining 16 yards on 2 runs is infinitely better than making an overly risky throw when he doesn’t like what he sees.
Not really…his running just got him hurt…should have gone down when Queen first got to him

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
No, his shit tier OLine just got him hurt.

That challenge by Harbaugh is a Tomlin-esque challenge.

Huntley was obviously short and the position of the ball the refs gave was probably even generous to begin with.
That too…as I said, the Ravens D has always been good at causing confusion

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Stupid ass take.

He wouldn’t have had to run if his lineman didn’t let a lb run right through the A off the snap.
No, he got hurt trying to get a second effort away from Queen. He should just go down on the first sack attempt. That’s not to excuse the sack from the confused O line

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
No, he got hurt trying to get a second effort away from Queen. He should just go down on the first sack attempt. That’s not to excuse the sack from the confused O line

So basically he shouldn’t have tried to break a tackle and play football?

Again, this is a ridiculously dumb take.

That’s not how this game is played.

Maybe don’t let guys run right up your A gap untouched.

That’s how you get a QB killed.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
So basically he shouldn’t have tried to break a tackle and play football?

Again, this is a ridiculously dumb take.

That’s not how this game is played.

Maybe don’t let guys run right up your A gap untouched.

That’s how you get a QB killed.
Yes, because he was off balance…you don’t have to keep every play alive…

Night Shift

Nov 3, 2014
Florida
Idiotic of Harbaugh to waste a challenge and timeout, he was always going to convert that

I'll say this about Harbaugh. Hes more engaged within the game compared to Tomlin, who just stares into the black hole. Id rather have a more decisive coach than someone who is always hesitant and has his head in the sand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad