The Out of Town Thread part LXIX - All Talk From Around the League Here ‎

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Typical Bruins.

Bordeleau throws a clean hit and has to fight because of it and Lucic pulls his regular gorilla bit and attacks a non fighter.

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
I'm still at work, guys. Describe the dbaggery!

Lucic is knocked down pretty lightly as Giguere covers the puck. His insecurity causes him to punch and shove Avs players (mainly Landeskog.) They dont fight back and he gets a bunch of penalties, NESN/Julien/Lucic whine and cant comprehend why.

c3z4r

Jul 4, 2011
in the world
How did Bordeleau Vs Thornton go/look ?

Thornton hold on for dear life and he didn't really want to throw. Wrestling match mostly, but Bordeleau got one punch in and I think he scratched Thornton above the eye, while Thornton got in 2 or 3 punches after they went down.

BigDaddyLurch

Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office
Thornton hold on for dear life and he didn't really want to throw. Wrestling match mostly, but Bordeleau got one punch in and I think he scratched Thornton above the eye, while Thornton got in 2 or 3 punches after they went down.

I'd luv to see Bordeleau get a hold of Lucic after his 10 is up, see how much of a tough guy he thinks he is then...:laugh:

JLP

Refugee
Aug 16, 2005
Lucic defending his bully culture posterboy status, throttling Landeskog and shaking him and bigmouthing like a lout. No PP though, just a 10 min misconduct for Lucic atop the coincidentals.

Avs lucky to be ahead

Alexdaman

Wolfman
Mar 12, 2012
Hell/Heaven
Lucic defending his bully culture posterboy status, throttling Landeskog and shaking him and bigmouthing like a lout. No PP though, just a 10 min misconduct for Lucic atop the coincidentals.

Avs lucky to be ahead

They've got good transition but they simply won't be able to handle the B's pressure for the rest of the game.

Analyzer*

Do tell what happened ?

I'm not sure why you guys are surprised by their antics. If a hab player strangles a lesser fighter, he's a coward. If a Bruin does it, he's as tough as they come and that player should turtle...

Alexdaman

Wolfman
Mar 12, 2012
Hell/Heaven
Do tell what happened ?

I'm not sure why you guys are surprised by their antics. If a hab player strangles a lesser fighter, he's a coward. If a Bruin does it, he's as tough as they come and that player should turtle...

Parenteau hooks Eriksson and Eriksson embellishes the hook, they both get called...

Landeskog gets called on hooking against Krejci while Krejci obviously embellishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad