The Out of Town Thread part LXIX - All Talk From Around the League Here ‎

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohashi_Jouzu*

Apr 2, 2007
Halifax
I think that Girgensons kid will ultimately be the impact player of the two. He's a tank.

Certainly looked that way when both were on the same preseason ice. Girgensons just seems to have more impetus in how he gets around the ice. I bet he's even the slower of the two in a straight line, but you'd never know it from watching an actual shift.

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
Looking at Mackinnon play, I'm thinking about what our EGG would do with first line minutes...

But yeah, he plays like the 1st overall pick that he is. McDavid is supposed to be better than him heh... too bad we'll be too good to finish last even if we suck next year.

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
Looking at Mackinnon play, I'm thinking about what our EGG would do with first line minutes...

But yeah, he plays like the 1st overall pick that he is. McDavid is supposed to be better than him heh... too bad we'll be too good to finish last even if we suck next year.

Well, there's always the lottery...

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
****, if I had ever scored TWO, I would have pulled a Braden and played the rest of the game nude!

I don't think anyone recorded his comment but that has to be one of the best quotes in hockey ever, and definitively one of the best that is somewhat vulgar.

LMFAO same here, omg that is hilarious. Did you see what Ben Scrivens tweeted LOL omg finally we get to some some of the personality of these players. First off the reporter shouldn't have used that in his article but at the same time I wish we were able to hear more stuff like this. Thornton is a beauty.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
I've seen posts over the past few months that keep saying that the Bruins improved this off season. Watching the Bruins game though I just don't see it personally. They lost Seguin, Horton, Peverly, Jagr, Ference and Khudobin while replacing these with Eriksson and Iggy and from within. They lost a lot of their veteran depth and it as weakened them some IMO but I guess we'll find out. :)

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
With all due respect to Drouin...was there ever really a debate MacKinnon was going before him?

Good god there was. Go dig out the draft threads from around march and april, you'll find plenty of it.

Me getting bashed because ''Drouin is a franchise type of player and maybe a generational talent''

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Unless......Halak ends up the better goalie. You keep Halak, you trade Price and you ends up with Eller and MORE.
First, I'm not going there man... :laugh: but I'm sure somebody like Agnostic will talk to you about it all night though. Queue the "Halak is better than Price" rants now...

Leaving that whole mess aside, it's a good trade. I'm never positive about Gauthier and I'm praising the trade so it couldn't have been all that bad.

C'mon, let's give Pierre this one.
Didn't Cherry always defend Subban & Yakupov for their celebrations as rookies.
No. No he most definitely did not.
I'm ****ing mad. How was this disrespectful :rant::rant::rant:

I hate you, Oates!
Big fan of Oates but he's out to lunch here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad