Confirmed with Link: The Ottawa Senators Sale - PART 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

StoicSensFan

ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
Feb 6, 2014
Excellent. Let's give a rose to 3 buyers, bachelor style, trim one per week.
Neko's only here for the zipline

I-Think-You-Should-Leave-Season-3-Food-Skits-FT-5-BLOG0523-a37468838a1f4aa48efe94f7a9763d41.jpg

Pretty sure Sparks is only here for the zip line.

Lol missed this, but I'll leave the image to support your post

OgieO

May 17, 2006
Halifax
The term "resetting the market" has been used a lot in this process. I could easily see the NHL (i.e. other owners) being greedy and wanting to maximize the sale price at the expense of a smooth process.

Senator Stanley

Dec 11, 2003
Visit site
The term "resetting the market" has been used a lot in this process. I could easily see the NHL (i.e. other owners) being greedy and wanting to maximize the sale price at the expense of a smooth process.

There's also the bad optics of losing the supposed $1B Remington/Reynolds bid, and probably wanting to at least match that number.

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
There's also the bad optics of losing the supposed $1B Remington/Reynolds bid, and probably wanting to at least match that number.
Also rumours it was the lowest, so no one knows who to believe, now the rumour is Steve A is the highest.

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon

See ya in a couple weeks when the finals are over I guess.

Their ratings will probably be so low this year maybe they won't care and will just appreciate additional league interest. I could be entirely wrong here, but I have to assume Florida vs. Vegas isn't exactly gonna break any viewing records, especially with Florida presumably much more interested in the Miami Heat being in the finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad