THE OFFICIAL Matt Rempe Fight Club

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

GG96

Feb 21, 2020
How many enforcers wear visors?

I said next you'll see players fighting with full face masks - he wears a helmet with a visor and 'fights'.
It really has to be tough not knowing the rules. He HAS TO wear a visor

Steve

Mar 6, 2002
Good for Rempe fighting Reaves. I didn't love the hit on Lyubushkin, it looks like he left his feet so I think he should have got 2 mins there but that's about it. Unfortunate result for sure, hope he's ok.

The kid is doing exactly what he's supposed to, but I hope he slows it down a little bit. He's fun to watch and I don't want to see him get hurt, he cant keep this pace of fighting up (with limited defence)

PROUD PAPA

Sep 20, 2021
Kid need to slow down on taking shots to the head. I understand the lure of cashing NHL checks but at least give some consideration to the potential long term after effects.

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
As usual
CZh9fxt.png

• Haha
Reactions: Jersey Fresh

AnInjuredJasonZucker

Feb 21, 2014
Rebutting a claim of charging is not an implication? What are you even posting for? It's because you thought it wasn't charging because his feet were on the ice, which isn't true cause it isn't the rule. Then you started saying some nonsense to other about spreading misinformation, when it was you spreading it.

Post 871 doesn't show anything because it was AFTER (post 867) you tried to rebuttal the claim of charging by say "his feet were on the ice when contact was made". You keep ignoring or flat out lying (post 879) that another poster brought up the feet on the ice. No, you did!

You're like a flat earther who has the facts laid out then says "I didn't say the earth was flat, I said it wasn't round!!!"

I love you think I'm mad, I can't stop laughing at your denial of ignorance.

Last thing since you can't cover it, what was the b.s. about him spreading misinformation? What did they say that was misinformation. And remember, before you lie again, they never brought up the feet on the ice, you did.
This discussion is too much for you. We've gone in circles and you've made up your mind that you'd like to be angry with me instead of listening. But listening is the first step to healing, and I can be that friend for you. My inbox is open and I look forward to saying thank you for being a friend.

TimeZone

Make the pick
Sep 15, 2008
Lost
This kid is an absolute beauty. Absolutely sends Lybushkin and his 1%WAR to the shadow realm, then cranks up Reaves and sticks his tongue out at him. Got the Leafs fans crying about him like he’s Ridly Greig
If by "crank up" you mean eat four right hands in a row and call the refs in, then yes, he most certainly "cranked up Reave"

I like the kid but he relies on his size way too much, his fighting skill isn't great...3 L's in a row.

Reactions: stampedingviking

SirJW

Jan 25, 2007
The LA
I don't follow the Jr's fight club so I hadn't heard of Remepe until he hit the show. Obviosly he didbn't come out of no where. How long has this Kid been the next chosen one?

LaffyTaffy13

May 10, 2022
Absolutely agree.

I can't stand the Rangers but love what this dude is bringing.

Despite the far too many people on this forum who hate fighting and big hits, there are plenty of hockey fans who like both. Additionally the casual fan LOVES a fight. I can't count the amount of time I've taken a friend or family member to a game, they aren't huge hockey fans, and they are always hoping for some huge hits and preferably a fight.

The enforcers do more to grow the league than anything else.

I understand the NHL is a business and the lawsuits and concussions and such. But if two adults choose to fight on the ice, let them. Stop breaking up every fight, stop pulling people away. Let them do it.
Agreed. Fighting grows the game. No casual sports fan is just gonna tune in to see skating or a michigan goal. They will tune in and be interested if hockey goes back to like 2012 time range where nyr racked up around 80 fighting majors. The direction hockey is going in with it turning into euro figure skaters is not good for the bizz and growing the viewer base, rempe is the nhl’s wet dream right now. Folk hero, 6’8 guy in the leagues biggest market

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
So did his line mates who were 30+ % lower, and if he's dominating other teams 4th lines seems like he's an elite 4th liner and doing his job

Which line mates only played 5:56 minutes and average less than 5 minutes a game?

But if you’re saying he’s better than Jonny Brodzinski and Adam Edstrom, that’s a very bold claim, but you might be right.

LaffyTaffy13

May 10, 2022
meh, hard to tell if he left his feet before or after contact from the views I have seen, that said, its textbook charging

The funny thing is the official is close to Boosh and turns toward Rempe as he targets Boosh and proceeds to watch Rempe charge Boosh from the far side of the goalie crease.

Given that an NHL rink is 85 feet wide this means that Rempe targets Boosh from over 43 feet away and the official is incapable of knowing, understanding and how to apply the charging rule in a game.

The official flat out blew the call despite being in perfect position to make the correct call.

If the NHL really wanted Head injuries out of the game they would, its actually pretty simple but the issue seems to be that they have no real desire to do so and are purely drawing a line in the sand at times to appease certain people by making it seem like the NHL cares.

Sad really.

Rempe deserves a suspension here easily, it was a predatory hit.
People calling for a suspension are bananas. It was a shoulder to shoulder hit. Its not even penalty worthy

Kid need to slow down on taking shots to the head. I understand the lure of cashing NHL checks but at least give some consideration to the potential long term after effects.
Why has no one been able to show head contact on this hit? Is it because there was none?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad