THE OFFICIAL Matt Rempe Fight Club

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

AnInjuredJasonZucker

Feb 21, 2014
Yes, his skates were barely still in contact with the ice at the hit. He ended up way high because he was launching himself upwards, which is an absolute scumbag thing to do for a dude who is already 6'8
If you're 6'8" and launching upwards it means you're less likely to make meaningful contact. The upward trajectory after impact happens on almost every hit.

Bacon Artemi Bravo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 20, 2007
I mean Reaves handled him pretty easily even with the insane reach advantage. Those little defensive pops Rempe threw weren't nearly as effective as the bombs Reaves was connecting with. Good on the kid though, he's taking on some tough customers. He's taking some huge shots though. He needs to stop fighting recreationally and do it when he needs to, and don't jump into hits bud you're already huge.
I love how he's putting it on the line, he's doing every single thing in his power to stay in the NHL. There's something really special about that. That said, totally agree. Now he has put the league on notice, he needs to start picking his spots and make sure he's timing fights to help the team above all else.

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014
I actually pity him that every game he allows his head to be a punching bag in a circus act. He should find something else to do with his life if that’s all he’s got.

• Haha
Reactions: EdJovanovski

Pavel10

Nov 10, 2023
That’s how fights work, you schmuck. Do you have any idea how this game works?
Yes that's how the game works when you lose a fight.

Would it help if I translated his exact works "can you please get in here I can't go on any more! Would you like my coach to throw a literal white towel?"

Reactions: Pink Mist

Petey O

I can teach you how to play gicky gackers
Feb 26, 2021
Brock Boeser
Honestly, it's pretty unfair that one guy has a visor and another guy has a full face to punch at.

Reaves has to be careful he doesn't hurt his hand and only has a bit of jaw to punch at. Bit of a disadvantage, I'd say.

Reactions: Pink Mist

GG96

Feb 21, 2020
Yes that's how the game works when you lose a fight.

Would it help if I translated his exact works "can you please get in here I can't go on any more! Would you like my coach to throw a literal white towel?"
More desperation.

Why won’t he go with Reaves?
Reaves will kill him. That’s why they won’t go.

They go to a draw and all the desperate Rangers haters are out here posting incessantly about a 23 year old 4th liner.

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
Chili's
I know Rempe is dropping the mitts a lot, but how's his overall game? Is he a good 4th line grinder who uses his size to his advantage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad