THE OFFICIAL Matt Rempe Fight Club

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

AnInjuredJasonZucker

Feb 21, 2014
Guys a goof

Now let's see the one where his skate is on the ice when contact begins:
1709433798158.png

Reactions: Kupo

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Now let's see the one where his skate is on the ice when contact begins:
View attachment 828470
Yes, his skates were barely still in contact with the ice at the hit. He ended up way high because he was launching himself upwards, which is an absolute scumbag thing to do for a dude who is already 6'8

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
You do realise most fights that where there is not a takedown that they ask each other if they are done. Whether they are winning, losing or drawing. It happens nearly every time.

But I like how you try to portray Rempe as giving up.
Don’t listen to idiots, man.

Reactions: EdJovanovski

MoreMogilny

Cap'n
Jul 5, 2009
Oshawa
You do realise most fights that where there is not a takedown that they ask each other if they are done. Whether they are winning, losing or drawing. It happens nearly every time.

But I like how you try to portray Rempe as giving up.
It was a good fight and seemed like mutual respect was given between the two

Kudos to the kid for answering

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
Fans of both teams trying to insist their guy won when it was pretty much an even draw.
yeah pretty mediocre fight, good to see it happen though

rempe's hand looks toast to me, he could barely even ball up a fist toward the end there

both landed a few good ones but a pretty straightforward draw

Reactions: Dennis Reynolds

Primary Assist

The taste of honey is worse than none at all
Jul 7, 2010
Rempire State Building stood his ground. Slight edge to Reaves for landing more punches, but moral victory to Remp. Looks like he hurt his hand though

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
I mean Reaves handled him pretty easily even with the insane reach advantage. Those little defensive pops Rempe threw weren't nearly as effective as the bombs Reaves was connecting with. Good on the kid though, he's taking on some tough customers. He's taking some huge shots though. He needs to stop fighting recreationally and do it when he needs to, and don't jump into hits bud you're already huge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad