OT: The Movie Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Really enjoyed it.

If you had a blender and added 3 parts Videodrome, 2 parts ketamine, and 1 part Naked Lunch then smoothied it up, it would make Crimes of the Future. There's a visual in the film I'm positive is a reference to Videodrome and I'm sure is suggesting that this is either a different take on the "New Flesh" theme, or the completion of the theme. Or that it pairs with the first take.

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
What are people's thoughts on Everything, Everywhere, All At Once?
Absolutely loved it. I wasn't expecting it to have that much substance to it and be all wackiness. To manage and to work actual heart into a movie with hot dog fingers and butt plug fu is something that seems impossible but the Daniels did it.

Reactions: flyersnorth

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Ni!
001BD27D-89EE-4B3A-80F9-CED770B93700.png

Embiid

This show is now rated "PG"
May 27, 2010
Negadelphia
The Movie "Rise" about Giannis makes Hustle look like the movie Gigli....

Ben Simmons needs to watch it to understand adversity and grit....

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I'll get around to it eventually. My son is in the "let's watch the same three movies over and over again" stage so it can be difficult to throw something new in there. Right now it is the Sandlot, Encanto, and Moana. Can't really complain at the moment. For a while it was Cars 1-3 which are all good flicks in their own right, but not over and over again for what felt like an eternity.

My kid did that with Inside Out for a while. Watching the Sacrifice of Bing Bing daily will put you in therapy.

• Wow
Reactions: Magua

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Reactions: BigToe
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad