The Menu Part 7.77 I won absolutely nothing edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
We certainly are blessed with our fisheries up here considering our province is almost completely surrounded by water and from where I live, can drive anywhere within 4-5 hours. Pretty much 8 hours from the 2 furthers points.

But salmon fishing is big here, and lots of our rivers and lakes have them fully stocked all the time. Growing up, we mostly ate "white" fish like haddock and halibut so that's what my preferences are when it comes to fish. But litterly thru the city, there are fishermen everyday who have certain spots where they sell fresh seafood out if their trucks. Not a 4x4 kind or truck, but like a food truck but with bins of fresh seafood. Most times they go out in the mornings and then around 3pm are at their usual selling spot.

With it in abundance, it helps keep the prices down. Like that lobster was on sale but it was only approx $3 a lb. We ate 4 of them and then shelled the rest of them. Lobster sandwiches for lunch today and then the rest I will freeze and make a seafood pasta with it at some point. So 3 meals for 2 people, for $30. Not bad for $5 each per meal. Cheaper than a chicken burger....lol.

You cant beat Manitoba's Northern fresh water fisheries :)

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Were you contemplating before, or did these threads help sway you any? Always love to hear/see when input from here is helpful to people.
It’s sometuing that’s been in the back of my mind for a while, and I finally pulled the trigger when I got my tax refund. I definitely remember a few posts here talking about them.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
So here is what I need: I need very basic ideas for what to eat with Keto. I can't with all these avocado and smoked salmon and kale etc. foodie bull**** recipes, I just don't have the means to tackle that **** at the moment.

Is there some way to kick this off with just stuff that I can find in the fridge? I can supplement with some basic supplies that I shop for, but are there multiple simple ideas?

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
So here is what I need: I need very basic ideas for what to eat with Keto. I can't with all these avocado and smoked salmon and kale etc. foodie bull**** recipes, I just don't have the means to tackle that **** at the moment.

Is there some way to kick this off with just stuff that I can find in the fridge? I can supplement with some basic supplies that I shop for, but are there multiple simple ideas?
cheese and meat...lol.

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace

fresh-gouda-and-spicy-beef-sticks.ashx

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Is that going to work, though?
@bennysflyers16 would be the one to talk to and get a rundown on meals for sure as he dropped 70 lbs doing it. But meat and cheese have very little carbs. I had this little list for snacks as a reminder to myself too:

Pepperette, cheese and Crisps
Make a caesar salad
Beef jerky
Jello-used sugar substitute
Olives
lettuce wrap
celery and peanut butter
chicken soup
chocolate snack-again sugar substitute
pickles
cucumbers
[TBODY] [/TBODY]