20240722_080756.jpg

Yes they exist

• Wow
Reactions: JojoTheWhale

prototypical4thliner

Jan 12, 2017
Oo

Oh, I sisnt think about adding the elderflower one... hmmm
The gin and the st Germain play very well together. I’m sure there’s a name for this already but I’m not that creative. It’s been my go to summer cocktail.

3oz gin
1oz st germain
1oz honey
1 lemon squeezed

I’ve done it with an egg white for a more frothy smooth drink or added some club soda. Both work great and are awesome for the heat.

Reactions: Starat327

wankstifier

All glory to the harvest god
Jun 19, 2018
The gin and the st Germain play very well together. I’m sure there’s a name for this already but I’m not that creative. It’s been my go to summer cocktail.

3oz gin
1oz st germain
1oz honey
1 lemon squeezed

I’ve done it with an egg white for a more frothy smooth drink or added some club soda. Both work great and are awesome for the heat.
1 oz of honey seems crazy

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008

They finally do a barleywine and it's Chicago only. Son of a.

Well then allow me to inform you that Raj texted me to pick up a special order today, so I stocked up. :)

Have a bunch of company I like coming over the next few weeks. I forgot to get the darker stuff before it hit storage, but these are the IPAs.

20240723-170109.jpg

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh

Have a bunch of company I like coming over the next few weeks. I forgot to get the darker stuff before it hit storage, but these are the IPAs.

20240723-170109.jpg
We don't have anything like that at my store...not that I would drink it..but I believe it would sell well

Still on the search for somw more Belgian whites...can't find Hitachino anywhere in my vicinity

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa

20240723-170109.jpg

I can only swing by for a few hours , so this is a tall order but I'm up for giving it a shot.

We don't have anything like that at my store...not that I would drink it..but I believe it would sell well

Still on the search for somw more Belgian whites...can't find Hitachino anywhere in my vicinity
Where are you again?

• Haha

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
Have you tried Bella vista?
Not as of yet..slightly out of my way in to work..just need to get out a Lil earlier to hit there

But looking via online they don't have it..though they do carry Two Locals which has a wit that I was unaware of

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad