The Menu Part 24 The Turkey Hill Diet Ice Tea Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
My wife made me make this pain in the ass high protein "artisan" pizza for dinner I thought. I served it to her then she told me it was just a snack. I don't like cooking dinner twice so I'm cooking no. 8 spaghetti with a mildly spicy red sauce with left over fried chicken chopped up in it just to make her upset. Do any of you guys and women here have spouses that make you cook crazy recipes like high protein artisan pizza they find on TikTok? Drives me crazy

No, if you find the recipe and want it then you make it. Not force someone else to.

Tell her Beef rules she is morally wrong

prototypical4thliner

Jan 12, 2017
My wife made me make this pain in the ass high protein "artisan" pizza for dinner I thought. I served it to her then she told me it was just a snack. I don't like cooking dinner twice so I'm cooking no. 8 spaghetti with a mildly spicy red sauce with left over fried chicken chopped up in it just to make her upset. Do any of you guys and women here have spouses that make you cook crazy recipes like high protein artisan pizza they find on TikTok? Drives me crazy
Exercise veto power because it’s dumb AF. My default is when I get a recipe like that thrown at me, I’ll give her all the reasons it’s terrible and/or I could do it better. Lay on the told ya so thick afterwards too.

Typically she is on board with my recipes.
IMG_0413.jpeg
IMG_0415.jpeg

Hextallent63

Oct 13, 2011
She doesn't like beef. The only way she eats beef is if it's in a roast and it's falling apart I made that two nights ago. She's persistent, if I've made her a hundred of those recipes 97 of them are garbage. Those kabobs are amazing though, she definitely tear them up.
Oh damn you cook them on a flat top? I got to get one of those.

prototypical4thliner

Jan 12, 2017
She doesn't like beef. The only way she eats beef is if it's in a roast and it's falling apart I made that two nights ago. She's persistent, if I've made her a hundred of those recipes 97 of them are garbage. Those kabobs are amazing though, she definitely tear them up.
Oh damn you cook them on a flat top? I got to get one of those.
Normally I grill but I had a crowd and needed the extra space. Do NOT get a blackstone—it’s a piece of junk. That thing is less than a year old and we’ve had to make multiple warranty claims on it due to corrosion even while being covered all the time. If money weren’t an object, I’d get a bigger Weber grill and get the flat top insert for it. But another day…..

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
I was just introduced to one of the best condiments I've ever had the pleasure of putting into my mouth. If any of you already knew about this and didn't say anything, how dare you. It is incredibly hot (they make a "mild" version as well, but it still has a good kick), crunchy, and intensely flavorful. Much better than any other chili crisp I've had, which always seem to just be mostly chili seeds getting caught in my teeth. It's not cheap, but absolutely worth it IMHO. Mama Teav knows what's up.

1000000553.png

Hextallent63

Oct 13, 2011
Normally I grill but I had a crowd and needed the extra space. Do NOT get a blackstone—it’s a piece of junk. That thing is less than a year old and we’ve had to make multiple warranty claims on it due to corrosion even while being covered all the time. If money weren’t an object, I’d get a bigger Weber grill and get the flat top insert for it. But another day…..
Appreciated reply, good looking out.

WolfOfBroadStreet14

Aug 15, 2020
Exercise veto power because it’s dumb AF. My default is when I get a recipe like that thrown at me, I’ll give her all the reasons it’s terrible and/or I could do it better. Lay on the told ya so thick afterwards too.

Typically she is on board with my recipes.
View attachment 904652View attachment 904653
Jut got a black stone for my birthday, can’t wait to do cheesesteaks on it. I had never considered skewers they look excellent!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad