The Menu Part 24 The Turkey Hill Diet Ice Tea Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
I could see that being decent..but I really do not like peanut butter enough
Shame on you then

As it should be.. home, safe, and not risking others.
20240830_213119.jpg

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
I am not sure..but I think my meatballs might be too dense..not tough just a bit dense

So I am asking for a Lil help on how to keep/make em light and fluffy

Reactions: Surrounded By Ahos

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
IMG_1194.png

Hi wanted to share this. I signed up for BJs 20.00 membership special. Sams is raising mine to 110 so I canceled and switched.

Bjs is 55 normally they tried to get me to get the plus a 65 membership but my store Mays Landing doesn’t have gas.

Cumberland mall Millville/ Vineland has one a super bjs but who wants to go to Millville?

Anyways, loved their app better.

Before each item you type in available coupons tab if one exists. Example I typed gain detergent nothing, then tide, found a 2 dollar coupon and hit clip. Then express pay tab is where you can scan the item.

I did this and bought 222.24 worth of goods with a 18.00 total savings in coupons

Note 750 is limit for app to buy. If you buy more it has to be done at register. Also any age verification no matter what is at register. Example ny quill

Very pleased

Last edited:

Hextallent63

Oct 13, 2011
My wife made me make this pain in the ass high protein "artisan" pizza for dinner I thought. I served it to her then she told me it was just a snack. I don't like cooking dinner twice so I'm cooking no. 8 spaghetti with a mildly spicy red sauce with left over fried chicken chopped up in it just to make her upset. Do any of you guys and women here have spouses that make you cook crazy recipes like high protein artisan pizza they find on TikTok? Drives me crazy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad