OT: The Menu 20 Captain Dave Poulin/ Cody Webster Steak edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
You just agreed that if I make or buy anything at all, you will eat it. This is a binding contract.
If it’s free it’s for me

Stipulation in the off chance we do meet; it has to be edible food items, and a bite is enough to meet the requirements of the contract.
If we do meet and I have advanced notice, I’ll bring burnt ends or brisket or something smoked.

Lord Defect

Nov 13, 2013
Ah that's unexpected. I think nearly everyone I know who deployed to the Middle East ended up eating a goat
Green grease. Just oozing off of it. It was supposedly jerk goat but all I could taste was disappointment.
A buddy I was with made a dare, he picked the place but we picked each other’s food and paid for it.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I'd casually give it a go
It was pretty salty as one might imagine, I added vinegar to take some of the edge off. The marinade was for salmon so by the time it got done it was fine enough. It actually blackened the top a bit which was cool.

• Wow
Reactions: Beef Invictus

landsbergfan

Jun 20, 2018
EC5171DE-49EC-4596-9196-7F97A6779DB6.jpeg

Steak egg and cheese breakfast burritos/wraps/taco thing. Made a quick horseradish cream too

prototypical4thliner

Jan 12, 2017
Since our vacation plans got nuked hard and we went the staycation route instead, we stopped off on the way home and got a bag of crab legs. Guys said it was a five pound bag, which seemed okay, turns out it was over eight pounds of snow crab.

No sides were made.

We also tried making our own version of the garlic sauce chickies and Pete’s uses on their crab legs. Turned out great.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
When bananas get really ripe, I like to slice and freeze them. They go in the blender with a handful of roasted peanuts and a little milk, maybe some yogurt. It's an amazing smoothie

Yeah, we typically don't est the entire bunch so we almost always have somr frozen. My wife usually uses tem to make banana bread as well. Phenomenal stuff.

Reactions: Audible Velvet

Lord Defect

Nov 13, 2013
Some one an about two or three menus ago mentioned a pizza place in or near ocean city nj that looked phenomenal. I think it might have been @JojoTheWhale
Any ideas what it was?

Bakeria 1010?

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad