OT: The Menu 20 Captain Dave Poulin/ Cody Webster Steak edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

prototypical4thliner

Jan 12, 2017
Saturday is the Summer Swelter Beer Festival.

Looks like the brewers decided after a few years of melt your face heat that 10%+ beers are not as good an idea this year. There are a few but not as many as previous installments.

Outdoor beer festivals in the dead of summer is a recipe for disaster.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
This is unexpected creativity. I like it.
Is this new? Up here we have lots of pizza places that their deals are always with 3 toppings. I go with Salami, Pepperoni, mushrooms or ham

The always go sauce on dough, salami, cheese, pepperoni, cheese and other on topping, They completely cover the pizza with the salami, with the pepperoni more spread out.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
This was a pic of a meat lovers one, hidden is the salami and pepperoni. But if you look to the far left the thin slice, you can see the big salami up near the crust. That's layered all under this pizza. The slices are heavy...lol.
20220318_185805.jpg

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
It is a sign to back off if you get the meat sweats from pizza
Naw, it's a sign to power thru!

The wife never believed in meat sweats when I would talk about them. Then when on vacation to Mexico, we went to a Brazillian Rodizio where we were offered different meat after meat, until we could eat no more.

She had the meat sweats fir the first time that night. Good times!

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Is this new? Up here we have lots of pizza places that their deals are always with 3 toppings. I go with Salami, Pepperoni, mushrooms or ham

The always go sauce on dough, salami, cheese, pepperoni, cheese and other on topping, They completely cover the pizza with the salami, with the pepperoni more spread out.
But do they stack the toppings one on top of the other? Like, you could build a small tower of pepperoni and salami. Or a big tower if you were so inclined.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad