Online Series: The Mandalorian III- NO Politics-Mysterious disappearance of Cara Dune

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
Paz Viszla literally helped him get out of the cave in order to warn the fleet.
Which brings up the question, how is he going to warn the fleet? Didn't the armorer take Bo's ship up to the fleet? Or was she just dropping the wounded off and then taking it back down?

trojansoilers

May 4, 2022
If it’s the armorer I’d be pretty shocked. Wouldn’t make sense given all she’s done.
I was on the fence before, but this episode with the beskar armored troopers convinced me.
I remember hearing that there aren't too many people remaining that can forge beskar armor. So signs pointing to her helping out Gideon.

The Armorer knew that only Bo Katan could bring the Mandalorian tribes together, so she convinced her to walk both ways of the path in order to gather everyone into Gideon's trap.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I was on the fence before, but this episode with the beskar armored troopers convinced me.
I remember hearing that there aren't too many people remaining that can forge beskar armor. So signs pointing to her helping out Gideon.

The Armorer knew that only Bo Katan could bring the Mandalorian tribes together, so she convinced her to walk both ways of the path in order to gather everyone into Gideon's trap.
At which point would the Armorer have forged those Imperial armors when she was with the Covert all the time? Also, Fenn Rau is still supposed to appear in this season, maybe he has the knowledge?

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
If there is another spy or spies, I'm leaning toward those survivors on Mand'lore. The Armorer has done nothing to indicate she'd be working with the Empire. She was the one that encouraged Bo Katan to gather all Mandalorians, which we know is against Moff Gideon's wishes/plans.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill

It was brought up very early in the series when Mando first met the Client and tells him that forging Beskar armour is a lost art form, or something like that. My guess is there is more that one person who can do this, and from what they've shown, armour is basically 3d printed from beskar , then fine tuned for the user. Your could easily make dozens of body armour plates without much effort or much high end craftsmanship if its just for stormtroopers.

Also, If it's The Armorer, what's her end game? He wants to destroy all the Mandalorians, and Mandalore as well. So where is she when its done? My guess is it's Koska Reeves from the Nite Owls or Axe Woves of the mercenary privateers we saw in chapter 22 : "Guns for Hire" .

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
It was brought up very early in the series when Mando first met the Client and tells him that forging Beskar armour is a lost art form, or something like that. My guess is there is more that one person who can do this, and from what they've shown, armour is basically 3d printed from beskar , then fine tuned for the user. Your could easily make dozens of body armour plates without much effort or much high end craftsmanship if its just for stormtroopers.

Also, If it's The Armorer, what's her end game? He wants to destroy all the Mandalorians, and Mandalore as well. So where is she when its done? My guess is it's Koska Reeves from the Nite Owls or Axe Woves of the mercenary privateers we saw in chapter 22 : "Guns for Hire" .
He was the guy Paz Viszla fought with. But Paz covered for his escape.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
He was the guy Paz Viszla fought with. But Paz covered for his escape.

Why would that matter? Paz Viszla doesn't know that or anything about him. Spies don;t stop being spies when someone else saves their life. If he's in deep cover, no way he blows that for anything.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Why would that matter? Paz Viszla doesn't know that or anything about him. Spies don;t stop being spies when someone else saves their life. If he's in deep cover, no way he blows that for anything.
But if he was a spy, wouldn't Moff Gideon have known about the Mandalorians uniting before Elia Kane informed him about it?

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
My initial thought for a spy was the Mandos who lived on Mandalore, knew exactly where the great forge was, but somehow never noticed an entire Imperial base there. But I think they all got killed by the Imperials so that's probably not it. Honestly, I'm not even sure there is another spy. Or at least one within the Mandos.

Reactions: Randy Butternubs

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
My initial thought for a spy was the Mandos who lived on Mandalore, knew exactly where the great forge was, but somehow never noticed an entire Imperial base there. But I think they all got killed by the Imperials so that's probably not it. Honestly, I'm not even sure there is another spy. Or at least one within the Mandos.

It's gonna be Bo Katan all along, but her evil sister Ba Katan when she removes her red wig, and tells us all her true identity.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad