OT: The Lounge Thread - Part LVII - Fruit fly Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Sasha Orlov

Lord of the Manor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2018
The Queen just died. 96 years and was still going. Hats off Liz.
S to spit on grave

Zero sympathy for a member of a family that presided over the rape and genocide of nations for hundreds of years

Good riddance

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
*Slowly cranks the guillotine*
1662682370399.png

peate

Smiley
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
I was reading some artists tributes to the Queen.

Nothing but respect and admiration. As it should be.

Only here did I read hateful comments filled with rancor for shit that happened 300 years ago and for which she had nothing to do with. I'm not a fan of royalty and the monarchy is outdated, I agree. But can we not just look at the person she was and all her accomplishments?

Note to @Sasha Orlov. I wish you a miserable life and may a sick poodle piddle on your grave.

Sasha Orlov

Lord of the Manor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2018
I was reading some artists tributes to the Queen.

Nothing but respect and admiration. As it should be.

Only here did I read hateful comments filled with rancor for shit that happened 300 years ago and for which she had nothing to do with. I'm not a fan of royalty and the monarchy is outdated, I agree. But can we not just look at the person she was and all her accomplishments?

Note to @Sasha Orlov. I wish you a miserable life and may a sick poodle piddle on your grave.

Also how can you say this? You are aware residential schools existed in Canada until 1997 right?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad