The Great Dale Weise Debate (& other ex-Hawks) volume 3

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

CallMeShaft

34 Counts
Apr 14, 2014
Live look at @ChiHawks10

giphy.gif
Are you telling me that ChiHawks10 is Alex Moffat? I know he's from Chicago, but didn't realize he was such a Hawks fan. Hey ChiHawks, love your impression of Eric Trump. Arguably the best character on the show nowadays. Just an amazing performance. I finally realize why more people like you here than me.

Reactions: ChiHawks10

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Never been on a boat cruise in the fall? Missing out.

Agreed. A spring or fall boat cruise is always nice. My buddy had a cabin cruiser we used to do it with all the time. Had the full enclosure for the back, too, so when we wanted, or got cold, we could zip that all closed, and then the heat from the motor heats the entire cabin and cuddy. Lots of cruises out on Lake Michigan when it was 50-60 degrees out, drinking beers, and snuggling up with the the ladies to stay warm.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Are you telling me that ChiHawks10 is Alex Moffat? I know he's from Chicago, but didn't realize he was such a Hawks fan. Hey ChiHawks, love your impression of Eric Trump. Arguably the best character on the show nowadays. Just an amazing performance. I finally realize why more people like you here than me.

Thanks. I'm not nearly as good as you're making me out to be, though. ;)

Reactions: CallMeShaft

CallMeShaft

34 Counts
Apr 14, 2014
Don't openly question moderator actions, and don't call people stupid.
What, now we can't openly question moderators? Pffttt, mods thinking they're so great yet the top 2 most liked members here aren't even mods....

I do agree about calling people stupid. We're a clever enough bunch here. We shouldn't be resorting to low level name calling to prove a point. We should subtly imply that one's intelligence isn't up to snuff. Nothing super deliberate, but just enough to make a poster wonder if it's an insult.

Reactions: ChiHawks10
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad