Speculation: The Bruins and Jeremy Swayman are far apart in contract term (length) and dollar amount.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

I Hate Philadelphia

Aug 10, 2015
Orlando, Florida
Y'all needed Swayman playing like a god to eek out a game 7 OT win from a Leafs team missing half it's core the entire series. If this is plan, please feel free to try it.
Tavares Marner Reilly played all 7.

Nylander missing 2 and Matthews missing 3 is the Leafs "missing half its core for the entire series"?

Give me a break lmao.

Maybe your core is just not good.

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
Tavares Marner Reilly played all 7.

Nylander missing 2 and Matthews missing 3 is the Leafs "missing half its core for the entire series"?

Give me a break lmao.

Maybe your core is just not good.

I mean they were missing them for 5 out of 7 games so yeah? And when they did play, they played injured in Matthews case in game 7 (and still got a primary assist)

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
I mean they were missing them for 5 out of 7 games so yeah? And when they did play, they played injured in Matthews case in game 7 (and still got a primary assist)

Health obviously played a factor in the Leafs losing the series. But, don't see a list of defenders for the Bruins "choking" against Florida the year before when Bergeron and Krejci missed half the series. It's part of playoff hockey. Especially the further you go.

Reactions: um

um

Sep 4, 2008
toronto
Injuries are a part of the playoffs. It's one of many reasons you need lot's of depth to win it all.

TheDoldrums

May 3, 2016
Kanada
Let’s be clear here, I respect the tradition of Boston having a great defensive foundation that inflates goalies performance, but I’d be shitting bricks if Korpisalo was my goalie. They have to get this guy signed to do anything. And that’s the leverage.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Y'all needed Swayman playing like a god to eek out a game 7 OT win from a Leafs team missing half it's core the entire series. If this is plan, please feel free to try it.
Are you ok?

Swayman was the difference (which some bruins fans dont want to acknowledge based on this thread) but I really dont think you are living in reality with some of your leafs propaganda.

8X8 with a salary structure that buys the RFA years lower increasing into UFA.

Bast

Dec 14, 2016
Classic case of fans of other teams jumping through hoops to dump on the Bruins. This isn’t going to be the year they fall off and miss the playoffs no matter how badly you want it to happen

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
Swayman was the difference (which some bruins fans dont want to acknowledge based on this thread) but I really dont think you are living in reality with some of your leafs propaganda.

Which part of what I said was incorrect? Leafs were also missing their starting goalie for game 7

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
You know people should fight for what they deserve and if Swayman thinks he's worth 10 million then He should fight for his beliefs.

And if Don thinks he's worth 6 million then he should fight for 6 million.

Because It's the right thing to do, NEVER give up on your beliefs

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
You know people should fight for what they deserve and if Swayman thinks he's worth 10 million then He should fight for his beliefs.

And if Don thinks he's worth 6 million then he should fight for 6 million.

Because It's the right thing to do, NEVER give up on your beliefs

In the end I feel like this is gonna be like Nylander where it was all a bunch of drama over 500k based on historical comps and then they move on.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
In the end I feel like this is gonna be like Nylander where it was all a bunch of drama over 500k based on historical comps and then they move on.

If It's like Nylander then they will both fight for their beliefs until December 1st about 10 minutes before It's to late.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad