Speculation: The Bruins and Jeremy Swayman are far apart in contract term (length) and dollar amount.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

I Hate Philadelphia

Aug 10, 2015
Orlando, Florida
Y'all needed Swayman playing like a god to eek out a game 7 OT win from a Leafs team missing half it's core the entire series. If this is plan, please feel free to try it.
Tavares Marner Reilly played all 7.

Nylander missing 2 and Matthews missing 3 is the Leafs "missing half its core for the entire series"?

Give me a break lmao.

Maybe your core is just not good.

Reactions: Suntouchable13

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
Tavares Marner Reilly played all 7.

Nylander missing 2 and Matthews missing 3 is the Leafs "missing half its core for the entire series"?

Give me a break lmao.

Maybe your core is just not good.

I mean they were missing them for 5 out of 7 games so yeah? And when they did play, they played injured in Matthews case in game 7 (and still got a primary assist)

• Haha
Reactions: I Hate Philadelphia

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
I mean they were missing them for 5 out of 7 games so yeah? And when they did play, they played injured in Matthews case in game 7 (and still got a primary assist)

Health obviously played a factor in the Leafs losing the series. But, don't see a list of defenders for the Bruins "choking" against Florida the year before when Bergeron and Krejci missed half the series. It's part of playoff hockey. Especially the further you go.

Reactions: um

um

Sep 4, 2008
toronto
Injuries are a part of the playoffs. It's one of many reasons you need lot's of depth to win it all.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad