OT: The Avalounge: Try getting a reservation at Dorsia now!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
I sense censorship.

4) Offensive Posts, Links or Images: No NSFW content. NSFW ("Not Safe For Work") is defined as anything that most people would not want their bosses, parents, and/or teachers to see. Do not use profanity, racial, ethnic, religious, or other slurs and stereotypes, or post sexually-oriented material, masturbatory and excretory references, or any other offensive material. This includes "Victim Pictures" of people and animals after they have been through some form of bodily trauma; Photographic picture featuring the rear end of anatomy; Photographic picture featuring creative uses of anatomy and liquids, and pedophilic jokes. Nude, semi-nude, and sexualized images are not to be posted or displayed in your avatar.

Ha. Your loss, this was grade A comedic material.

I'm not saying it wasn't, especially followed up with Henchy's Arrested Development .gif, but if a Global Mod or Admin came by and saw that, I'm pretty sure it wouldn't have just been a deletion of the pic ;)

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
I'm not saying it wasn't, especially followed up with Henchy's Arrested Development .gif, but if a Global Mod or Admin came by and saw that, I'm pretty sure it wouldn't have just been a deletion of the pic ;)

I tried wording the joke but it just wasn't the same. ;)

Murzu

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 23, 2013
Finland
4) Offensive Posts, Links or Images: No NSFW content. NSFW ("Not Safe For Work") is defined as anything that most people would not want their bosses, parents, and/or teachers to see. Do not use profanity, racial, ethnic, religious, or other slurs and stereotypes, or post sexually-oriented material, masturbatory and excretory references, or any other offensive material. This includes "Victim Pictures" of people and animals after they have been through some form of bodily trauma; Photographic picture featuring the rear end of anatomy; Photographic picture featuring creative uses of anatomy and liquids, and pedophilic jokes. Nude, semi-nude, and sexualized images are not to be posted or displayed in your avatar.

Boo propaganda. How do you expect us to be funny if we can't use pictures like that :(

Erlich Bachman would not approve.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Boo propaganda. How do you expect us to be funny if we can't use pictures like that :(

Erlich Bachman would not approve.

LOL "propaganda".

I just spoke to Erlich, here's what he had to say:

"I approve of taking down the picture. Why you ask? Not because I have a problem with nudity--I am a fan of it, especially female nudity; but because much like when I founded Aviato I see that this place has rules. Aviato had rules too. Aviato wasn't a place where we just let dick-pics fly around all willy-nilly (that was Dinesh's job, briefly, at Periscope). Sometimes people want to go somewhere we're they're not smacked in the face with a near-dick pic...and I should know about getting facesmacked by a dick-pic as I was once brutally assaulted by a dick named Dan Melcher at Tech Crunch Disrupt a few years back, and yes, there were many 'pics' of that brutal assault.

And so, I say to you the same thing I told a VC when we were getting negged trying to find Pied Piper some funding--Here's my concern: who the hell picked out that shirt for you? Oh, I see. With the pants, so I guess it's a whole thing... You married poorly."

giphy.gif

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
I say if there's one place on this forum you should expect to "get smacked in the face with a dick-pic", it's the one named after an axe murder. :sarcasm:

Murzu

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 23, 2013
Finland
LOL "propaganda".

I just spoke to Erlich, here's what he had to say:

"I approve of taking down the picture. Why you ask? Not because I have a problem with nudity--I am a fan of it, especially female nudity; but because much like when I founded Aviato I see that this place has rules. Aviato had rules too. Aviato wasn't a place where we just let dick-pics fly around all willy-nilly (that was Dinesh's job, briefly, at Periscope). Sometimes people want to go somewhere we're they're not smacked in the face with a near-dick pic...and I should know about getting facesmacked by a dick-pic as I was once brutally assaulted by a dick named Dan Melcher at Tech Crunch Disrupt a few years back, and yes, there were many 'pics' of that brutal assault.

And so, I say to you the same thing I told a VC when we were getting negged trying to find Pied Piper some funding--Here's my concern: who the hell picked out that shirt for you? Oh, I see. With the pants, so I guess it's a whole thing... You married poorly."

giphy.gif

ron-swanson-giggle.gif

tenor.gif

BaconNater

Jul 4, 2011
CO
Graduated college in December... opportunities up here suck and it's too hard to move away right now. So I finally cave and started a dishwashing job Monday and worked 2 days... and quit, because I also had another opportunity. Pretty greasy move but it took me 4 minutes to get hired and I was never given a W4 or anything so I figured easy in, easy out.

SaltySkywalker

Bushes of Love
Jul 15, 2016
Tatooine
Graduated college in December... opportunities up here suck and it's too hard to move away right now. So I finally cave and started a dishwashing job Monday and worked 2 days... and quit, because I also had another opportunity. Pretty greasy move but it took me 4 minutes to get hired and I was never given a W4 or anything so I figured easy in, easy out.

As long as you cleaned out the grease trap...

member 116861

My biggest fear after graduating is not finding a job, making all that hard work useless. Oh well, hopefully I make it as a pro wrestler so I don't need that school ****.

BaconNater

Jul 4, 2011
CO
My biggest fear after graduating is not finding a job, making all that hard work useless. Oh well, hopefully I make it as a pro wrestler so I don't need that school ****.

I see where you're coming from. I feel comfortable in saying that when we move to a bigger city my girlfriend could make it as a professional/sponsored athlete. Then I could ride her path to glory and be a stay at home dad. :laugh:

member 116861

I see where you're coming from. I feel comfortable in saying that when we move to a bigger city my girlfriend could make it as a professional/sponsored athlete. Then I could ride her path to glory and be a stay at home dad. :laugh:

The American Dream

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
After I went to school for 12 years, I thought hey, I should go to school for five more years so I could work at a school until I'm 70.

Murzu

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 23, 2013
Finland
After I went to school for 12 years, I thought hey, I should go to school for five more years so I could work at a school until I'm 70.

3a1fc250f21c4acd0e50da401270e0af63c569eacd80039e3334d0d27f464c65.jpg

Well, you're going to do something that matters. I'm going to try to figure ways to get money from you :naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad