OT: The Avalounge but every time someone posts the quality declines

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
I haven't really decided yet if I'm going to do "Cheat Days" every week or kind of do what I did for the SB Party, which was I knew for a while that I wasn't going to be eating healthy that day, so I steered clear of that stuff in January and in the lead up to Sunday. For the rest of the month my goal is indulge no more than 1 other time. So perhaps every month I give myself 1-2 days where I'm not as concerned with the caloric intake and whatnot.

I don't know, I'm still new to this and figuring out what works for me. All I know is that buffalo chicken dip was ridiculously good, and my roommate's girlfriend makes some bomb-ass chocolate chip cookies.
I would advice you that if you're going to do cheats, which is fine, you should do cheat meals instead of actual entire days. Getting back on track can actually be relatively difficult because of the carb cravings, which you get if you'll have a sugar spike. I mean it's not dangerously difficult or anything so it's still good to have those but it's probably something you'll notice.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I tend to dislike talking about girls because I don't like being that creepy guy hiding behind the keyboard, but holy hell LiSA is one of the hottest chicks I've come across.

LieutenantDangle

Barry McKockner
Oct 28, 2014
'Merica
I’ve been rather inactive in here for a good while but I need to vent for a second.
I work a seasonal job in Southern California from november through April. Last winter was my first season down here. I work at one of the largest golf facilities in America. Myself and another guy are in charge of a fairly large operation at the facility and we are solely responsible for its success. The bloke and I ended up becoming fairly good friends and decided to room together this season.

Well the house that we lined up has been a nightmare from day one. The landlord never cleaned the house before we moved in, there’s definitely a family living illegally adjacent to my roommates room,that constantly wakes us up at 4am when they’re taking bong rips and coughing , in an addition to the house we weren’t made aware of before moving in. The gas got shut off for over a week recently due to the landlords negligence and the electrical work in the house is a mess along with a mild roach infestation.

My roommate snapped and just packed up and moved back home(over 1000 miles away) and didn’t give any notice at work.

The next 3 months are the busiest months of my operation by a country mile and I’m left with the mess on my lap. I now have to work 60 hours a week for the foreseeable future trying to do a job that is designed for two to three employees, and the GM doesn’t think it’s a good idea to try and find a replacement at this point in the season because prospective replacement employee would be laid off in 3 months.

I’m one week into the “bust ass like a crazy person and try and be ten places at once” and I’m already exhausted.

The silver lining is that all the incentives will go onto my paycheck and I’ll be raking some serious ot wages, but my life will now consist of work and sleep and a sprinkling of Hockey. I’ve got an additional ~60 hours of work outside of my job I need to sink into a portfolio that must be completed by the end of April. Just shoot me now please :help:

Murzu

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 23, 2013
Finland
You guys with your fancy books. I've been playing PUBG 600 hours in less than 6 months.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
I’ve been rather inactive in here for a good while but I need to vent for a second.
I work a seasonal job in Southern California from november through April. Last winter was my first season down here. I work at one of the largest golf facilities in America. Myself and another guy are in charge of a fairly large operation at the facility and we are solely responsible for its success. The bloke and I ended up becoming fairly good friends and decided to room together this season.

Well the house that we lined up has been a nightmare from day one. The landlord never cleaned the house before we moved in, there’s definitely a family living illegally adjacent to my roommates room,that constantly wakes us up at 4am when they’re taking bong rips and coughing , in an addition to the house we weren’t made aware of before moving in. The gas got shut off for over a week recently due to the landlords negligence and the electrical work in the house is a mess along with a mild roach infestation.

My roommate snapped and just packed up and moved back home(over 1000 miles away) and didn’t give any notice at work.

The next 3 months are the busiest months of my operation by a country mile and I’m left with the mess on my lap. I now have to work 60 hours a week for the foreseeable future trying to do a job that is designed for two to three employees, and the GM doesn’t think it’s a good idea to try and find a replacement at this point in the season because prospective replacement employee would be laid off in 3 months.

I’m one week into the “bust ass like a crazy person and try and be ten places at once” and I’m already exhausted.

The silver lining is that all the incentives will go onto my paycheck and I’ll be raking some serious ot wages, but my life will now consist of work and sleep and a sprinkling of Hockey. I’ve got an additional ~60 hours of work outside of my job I need to sink into a portfolio that must be completed by the end of April. Just shoot me now please :help:

Geez what a cheap-ass boss. I used to work at Elitch’s every summer, that was only like three months of work, they just need to hire someone.

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
Just shoot me now please :help:

Welcome to the grinder brother. I'm running programs around the world from the US for the next three months. Morning and night calls to ensure success. Doing the work of two people on the hours of half of one. Meanwhile during US hours running other projects.

When it works the rewards will be huge. To get over the hill is tough. The more you do this stuff the less rewarding it is though, realize that work isn't worth it if you have no personal life.

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
I work one hour a week, but also, I'm responsible for nothing.

taking out the trash on collection day?

tenor.gif

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
Still haven't decided if I want to see Wildermiss...

Now I'm also debating seeing Hannah Wicklund and the Steppin Stones

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Aaand not even remotely.
Oh I forgot, you're like JWK and prefer fish faces'. :sarcasm:

@Tweaky Where are you at now? You seem like Carmen Sandiego of the Avs board. I ask because I don't find Southeastern Asian women attractive. Them and girls from the UK. My personal taste is French, Ukrainian, Japanese, and Czech I guess.

Reactions: BrickAHL
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad