OT: The Avalounge but every time someone posts the quality declines

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
So after 8 years of working in various labs & another 3 years trying to start a biotech company, I've finally decided to go back to school to finish my degree & get an MBA. Finishing up my application today and had to get my old SAT / ACT / AP scores and holy f*** was getting my AP scores hell. The ACT wasn't bad, but f*** the college board's AP test department. How they can pull up my SAT scores without any problems on the one hand...including the essay I wrote 11 years ago...and utterly fail through the course of an entire day to get either their primary fax or alternative fax machine to work so I can send them the archived results form, is infuriating. I tried faxing both #s a total of 9 times, from 2 different fax machines (including going to Fedex to make sure that it wasn't just my printer being a *****) before finally breaking down and overnighting it to them.

:scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared:
Fax machines? Are you from the past?

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Fax machines? Are you from the past?

Don't even get me started on that. I called them 3 times to see if I couldn't just scan & email it to them :madfire::madfire::madfire:

...when the guy at Fedex asked if I couldn't just email it I almost dropkicked him from across the counter...

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
prem-714002.jpg

Reactions: Cousin Eddie

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
I really didn't care...

I was making a subtle point that this thread has become like facebook, where people post every little detail of their day...

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas

It's the OT thread, where any topic (within the bounds of the rules of the forum) is permissible. So I guess you gotta ask yourself if your point was really worth making?

Murzu

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 23, 2013
Finland
I don't eat breakfast. On a very rare occasion I might eat a banana and drink a glass of water but that's it.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
I'm gonna try tack on some weight starting next week, when the gainer I ordered gets here, so I gotta start eating proper breakfast and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad