OT: The Avalounge but every time someone posts the quality declines

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
demon_baby_by_alefandrade-d37wfpu.png

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
Name it "@JWK" so as to really get under his skin...

smh

How many programs are you running in the background? Also do you have bluetooth on as well? My brother has one and his battery life gets absolutely drained since he never gets rid of apps running in the background. Plus sometimes Apple stupidly turns up bluetooth for unknown reasons which kills your battery life.

I do have lots of apps running in the background, probably because I'm still not used to the X not having that button or whatever, also sometimes I use bluetooth. It shouldn't kill the battery life this quick though, my 6s had amazing battery life even after 2 years I owned it.

Peter The Great
Aug 17, 2005
Sweden
Today first time ever getting a beard trim at the barbershop, kind of cool and I for sure look different now (hardly recognize myself), but also a bit weird experience, almost a feminine vibe. So much stuff going on and oils, creams, powder etc, wax, etc... getting styled, lots of men in beard trying to look cool, trying to be cool, weird stuff. Not sure how long this experiment will last. ;-)

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Today first time ever getting a beard trim at the barbershop, kind of cool and I for sure look different now (hardly recognize myself), but also a bit weird experience, almost a feminine vibe. So much stuff going on and oils, creams, powder etc, wax, etc... getting styled, lots of men in beard trying to look cool, trying to be cool, weird stuff. Not sure how long this experiment will last. ;-)

Huh I wonder what it’s like to grow facial hair lol.

member 116861

I'm cheap as hell so I never get my beard trimmed at the barber. How is the experience?

Reactions: Murzu

Murzu

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 23, 2013
Finland
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad