OT: The all encompassing HFSabres music thread with no rules (as long as it’s music posted)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
IMG_1643.jpeg

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Thanks! Hadn't heard it yet. The real burning question though, who did you put on the playlist? :P

Siouxsie, Tones on Tail and Bauhaus and Love & Rockets, Joy Division, plus some post-punk like Wire, Gang of Four, and Killing Joke.

She's inquisitive about tunes. I sent her the KEXP for Lol and Budgie from a few weeks ago that they did back in July - she was entertained. I'm amused by this.

Reactions: michaelsaas

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY

Buffalo Sabres

‘Bored of Being Sad’ by Microwave​

Again, I had to go off the map to grab this one from a really good new emo band from Atlanta, but this feels like it was written for Sabres fans. I could have Buffalo at the “most emo” end of the preview every year, but this one feels different. Maybe the Sabres’ media cheerleaders have finally given up after 13 years of hoping the team really makes it happen; maybe Buffalo fans just don’t get their hopes up anymore. So, without any unfounded hype, could this be the year? Eh, probably not, but no expectations are better than whatever’s been happening the last few years.

“And I’m so bored of being sad
It’s not cool anymore
It’s old and I’m bored”

michaelsaas

Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Beaumont, TX
Siouxsie, Tones on Tail and Bauhaus and Love & Rockets, Joy Division, plus some post-punk like Wire, Gang of Four, and Killing Joke.

She's inquisitive about tunes. I sent her the KEXP for Lol and Budgie from a few weeks ago that they did back in July - she was entertained. I'm amused by this.
Great selection. I don't even think I know Tones on Tail I'll have to check them out as well. :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad