GDT: PRESEASON GAME 5: New Jersey Devils vs New York Rangers Oct 1 7 PM TNT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
NYR2424-Account-Manager-Matchup-Tiles-1920x1080-NJD-1776x1080.jpg

I'LL BE AT THE GAME TONIGHT. HOPEFULLY A BETTER ROSTER AND SHOWING THAN LAST NIGHT. LINEUPS TO BE POSTED ONCE RANGERS ANNOUNCE THEM

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's
I'm guessing this was an oversight in scheduling when we planned to play the Devils these days. Hopefully this time we at least play our NHL guys; not our responsibility to coddle New Jersey's farm team.

Reactions: will1066

will1066

Oct 12, 2008
Sorry about the GDT’s was at a Dolphins game last night.
This is no excuse

I'm guessing this was an oversight in scheduling when we planned to play the Devils these days. Hopefully this time we at least play our NHL guys; not our responsibility to coddle New Jersey's farm team.
Good point. The team would get ripped for dressing even a half-NHL lineup, though. Still, send a message to the league to plan things better. And the league did NJ no favors by moving up their timeline to set its roster.

Reactions: mandiblesofdoom

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's
This is no excuse

Good point. The team would get ripped for dressing even a half-NHL lineup, though. Still, send a message to the league to plan things better. And the league did NJ no favors by moving up their timeline to set its roster.

I say we dress 100% of our NHL lineup and tell the guys that anybody who doesn't get on the scoresheet or take a game misconduct is scratched for the first week of the season,

will1066

Oct 12, 2008
I say we dress 100% of our NHL lineup and tell the guys that anybody who doesn't get on the scoresheet or take a game misconduct is scratched for the first week of the season,
Guess Kakko would be sitting for a week.

Did I say that out loud? Shit

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad