The Al Iafrate "Dude, just shave it" Receding Hairline Award

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
Don't really see any reason why babe threads are banned but this thread is allowed.

Give us one ongoing babe thread for the sake of consistency, otherwise it really doesn't make any sense.

My thread on handsomest NHLer got shut down, no “puck bunnying”. Bro, I just wanna argue over objectively handsome homies.

fredligh

Jan 3, 2011
Iceland
Doesn't look too bad to me, besides, the balding genes come from the mother's side of the family.
Well... His younger brother Alex. Balding comes from both parents, but there is also some lottery involved, sometimes you can see one brother completely bald while the other one have a full head of hair...

6489.jpg

OKR

Nov 18, 2015
A ton of it is high caloric intake. Part of your metabolism is regenerating your bodies sell structure. The more you eat the more often it happens.

It's not automatically eat 50% more age 50% faster but it's not far off from it.
Source? Sound’s extremely farfectched.

Also Debrincat should shave his off asap, mans looking like adult-cartoon villain with that chubby face and receding hairline

• Haha
Reactions: x Tame Impala

Strangle

May 4, 2009
Ya this thread has actually made me sympathize with those who just let it be- I’ve always said I’d shave it if I had to, but then I hate even having to shave my face. Whatever works for folks, as long as they’re confident about it.

Confidence is a big thing, looking good while not looking to try too hard (this is what I think of Matthews wearing designer purses … trying too hard) is key.

But what’s even worse than trying too hard is being overly critical of another dudes swagger lol

It’s like the opposite end of the ‘try hard’ spectrum.

A moustache doesn’t make the man, but the man will make the moustache. This is how Willy’s ‘sta he gets more acceptance than Matthews

Reactions: Farmboy Patty

The Grim Reaper

Apr 18, 2017
Hobart, Tasmania
A ton of it is high caloric intake. Part of your metabolism is regenerating your bodies sell structure. The more you eat the more often it happens.

It's not automatically eat 50% more age 50% faster but it's not far off from it.
lol no. This might single-handedly be the dumbest post I’ve ever read on HFB’s.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
This is body shaming tbh
Any guy that upset about his hair loss probably deserves the shame tbh. It’s a totally normal part of life and you just have to accept it. Move on. Don’t dwell. I have another few years of acceptable hair and then it’s gone.

Maybe I’ll go be a huge baby and start crying about it and all the shame I’ve had to endure reading this thread

On topic: DeBrincat and Patrick Kane could probably use a chop

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
Any guy that upset about his hair loss probably deserves the shame tbh. It’s a totally normal part of life and you just have to accept it. Move on. Don’t dwell. I have another few years of acceptable hair and then it’s gone.

Maybe I’ll go be a huge baby and start crying about it and all the shame I’ve had to endure reading this thread

On topic: DeBrincat and Patrick Kane could probably use a chop
You sound like a really kick ass dude

• Haha
Reactions: Farmboy Patty

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad