GDT: The 2023 NHL Entry Draft - Nashville, TN - 4:00pm (AZ) - ESPN, ESPN+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

JasonDemersWasOkay

F Utah and anyone who roots for them
Nov 14, 2018
BA will calm your nerves when he tries to explain why he picked these guys.
I don’t think “the other players told us not to pick them so we picked some kids who don’t know what arizona is” won’t go over too well

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
The only thing I can think of here is they interviewed guys like Leonard, Dvorsky, Benson, ect and they all said not to draft them. BA is big on guys that WANT to be here. I dont think hes drafting kids that tell him not to draft them.

I have no idea. This stalled me on wanting to follow prospects and enjoy draft night haha. Dramatic? Yeah. Being a bitch? Yeah for sure. But what a complete let down with having the 6 and 12 pick.
Kids aren't going to say something so stupid as that.

Reactions: Bonsai Tree

BUX7PHX

Jul 7, 2011
The only thing I can think of here is they interviewed guys like Leonard, Dvorsky, Benson, ect and they all said not to draft them. BA is big on guys that WANT to be here. I dont think hes drafting kids that tell him not to draft them.

I have no idea. This stalled me on wanting to follow prospects and enjoy draft night haha. Dramatic? Yeah. Being a bitch? Yeah for sure. But what a complete let down with having the 6 and 12 pick.
This is something that BA first discussed. Do you want to be in Phoenix or not? Granted, that may be why certain players are taken. Also possible that we are fine with just letting those two develop in Russia. My guess is that the ruble is down, so by the time the contracts are up that were signed with the KHL, our dollar should be stronger. They spend a year in Tucson on the NA ice, and in 3-4 years, they are in <insert NHL location here, hopefully in Arizona >.
Plus, we don't have to worry about signing them any time soon.

I actually had no issue with But at 12. I thought we would take a swing at 12. But not at 6 as well. I was opposed to D in this draft simply because it seemed like there were so many great forwards. Still am.

Reactions: SR and Jakey53

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad