GDT: The 2016 Stanley Cup Playoffs

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Condra had no idea where he was. Isles fourth line can't be fun to play against. If you get the puck first you get a big hit and if you don't, they get free possession.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
Condra had no idea where he was. Isles fourth line can't be fun to play against. If you get the puck first you get a big hit and if you don't, they get free possession.

Best 4th line in hockey. I'd love to get Cizikas and Martin on the Avs... Martin is a UFA and Cizikas is a RFA :naughty:

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Pretty good game so far.

Hedman didn't play that last one well at all. He has to stop that pass from getting through.

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Pretty good game so far.

Hedman didn't play that last one well at all. He has to stop that pass from getting through.

His value has probably dropped after that, let's send an offer to Tampa..

Barrie+Holden for Hedman

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Hmmm, how true is that though? There is also a bigger chance they lose Stamkos in that scenario as well.

Stammer is gone...when was the last time a big name UFA went this far without a contract and then actually signed with his team?

Drouin is an interesting case, literally anything can happen and it wouldn't surprise me.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Stammer is gone...when was the last time a big name UFA went this far without a contract and then actually signed with his team?

Drouin is an interesting case, literally anything can happen and it wouldn't surprise me.

I'm not sure about Stamkos being gone, because I don't think it's him who is causing the contract not to be signed personally. I think it's Tampa trying to get his contract down.

I highly doubt Mr. Y would have kept him past the deadline if he didn't believe he could sign him. That team does not need him to be in contention. Which is also making them not want to give him north of 9M IMO.

If I'm wrong about this Mr. Y and Cooper might well destroy that team in tandem over time with a hardline attitude.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
No need. He's gonna follow Stammer out of town next year, and join his buddy Landy in Denver.

Hedman - EJ
Zadorov - Hamonic
Bigras - Meloche

Now that is my absolute dream D core for the Avs.

The only guy I'd probably want more than Hedman is OEL personally. If you are talking top end LHD.

Favorites overall are Doughty, then OEL, and Hedman

Maybe it's archaic, but I just can't bring myself to see Karlsson as the best defender in the NHL over guys who still score at a good rate and give you elite defense.

BaconNater

Jul 4, 2011
CO
Would you rather be a fan of the team that misses the playoffs in totally Avs fashion (this season) or lose in Game 7 every year like the Ducks way?

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
I guess I'd like the Preds to win this

I'm rooting for Nashville despite having Anahaim over them in my bracket. For some reason I've loved the way Nashville is built.

They get a lot of credit in my book for being a defense first team that is not boring as **** to watch. It's not easy to build a team that is as balanced as they are.

I really believe Nashville will be a major contender for a while if they can replace Rinne quickly.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Not that we needed it but more proof tonight that Neal is one of the dirtiest players in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad