GDT: The 2015 NHL Entry Level Draft: In L̶o̶u̶ Shero We Trust Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

tycobb

Jun 28, 2011
People 'assumed' Provorov was BPA lol...but if he was the difference between him and Zacha/Barzal wasn't big enough to pick him.

People should look at McKenize top 30. He pools the scouts and pretty much nails the top 15 picks.

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
lol how can you kill this pick?

i'd wager they haven't even seen the kid play before minus a youtube clip for 5 minutes. Really like this pick

How anybody can say anything about this pick or any pick until this guy is with the organization/team for a few years tells you all you need to know

ForeverJerseyGirl

Dec 14, 2014
New Jersey
this kid got called a 'diamond in the rough'...

and he cant even play next year.

what a bust of a pick... they better hope this kid pans out. i just dont see it. middle six player.

yikes how does that not get traded

Who would you have preferred? Most of the players we would have taken at six should have been sent back to juniors.

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
this kid got called a 'diamond in the rough'...

and he cant even play next year.

what a bust of a pick... they better hope this kid pans out. i just dont see it. middle six player.

yikes how does that not get traded

how many games of Zacha have you watched?

tycobb

Jun 28, 2011
He's played 37 games on North American ice. I'll be shocked if he plays beyond the nine game tryout.

I rather let all the kids develop outside the NHL, but if Zacha is NHL ready I doubt they send him back. Our Forwards are crap and they will have more control of his development in the NHL vs juniors.

Czech Trio

Aug 29, 2009
Forward. Wicked shot. Big center. Mean streak. 2 way center. Can set up. I can't argue with this. Great pick.

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
NHL ‏@NHL 59s59 seconds ago
There have been few smiles bigger than new @NHLDevils @Pavel_Zacha's tonight. #NHLDraft

seriously though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad