GDT: The 2015 NHL Entry Level Draft: In L̶o̶u̶ Shero We Trust Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
they clearly liked Zacha enough to just take him. like ive been saying they should do. just take the guy they like. and people here *****ing so hard its unreal

Honestly I think Zacha was the least polarizing guy of anyone they could have picked. People are just depressed we couldn't get Marner/Strome but honestly if you look at Zacha in a vaccum without worrying about who everyone else got I'm fine with the pick.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Honestly I think Zacha was the least polarizing guy of anyone they could have picked. People are just depressed we couldn't get Marner/Strome but honestly if you look at Zacha in a vaccum without worrying about who everyone else got I'm fine with the pick.

He could be a top 3 pick in almost any other draft. You know I was a Barzal guy, but Zacha is easily our best prospect by a mile right now.

vtdevils2k

"Lets Go Baby!"
Dec 16, 2013
Virginia
Zacha is a risk pick but he probably has the highest ceiling or room to improve. I want him at wing though with that speed and size. He could be lethal if he puts it together.

I think Shero still has a trade in his back pocket either to move back into the 1st or for a player.

Im thinking the same thing.

Czech Trio

Aug 29, 2009
With Zacha snatched up its time to focus on 36 and 41. Wouldn't mind exploring trading up back into the mid 1st otherwise I think we can get 2 real nice players tomorrow.

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
It seemed like the Devils were debating trading back to 8 to allow Columbus to move up but the scouts did not want to take the risk of Zacha being drafted by the Flyers.

Davegarri

Much Doge, Wow Moon
Jan 8, 2014
NJ
If you want him to be a star you let him develop properly in the OHL. He's nowhere near ready, he cant play on the smaller ice yet. Give him a taste at the beginning of the year, even if he plays well send him down.

He will bust if we rush him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad