GDT: The 2015 NHL Entry Level Draft: In L̶o̶u̶ Shero We Trust Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Sportsnet ‏@Sportsnet Jun 5
Growing up, @Pavel_Zacha idolized @68Jagr and would watch his highlights after every game. #NHLCombine

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Barzal is dropping.

It's not so much he's dropping, he just hasn't gone up the way some thought he could. He'll probably go here.

It's almost depressing how chalk this draft has been...I can't opine about how the draft's so unpredictable when people act like they know what the top five is going to be three months before the draft, when it actually 'does' stay the same :laugh:

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Sharks should take Barzal.

Or DW will be an idiot and trade the pick for Talbot.

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
Zacha was on NHL radio. Said he had really good interviews with the Devils and was hoping they'd pick him when they were up.

gmangs

Jun 25, 2015
Monmouth County
Honestly I think Zacha was the least polarizing guy of anyone they could have picked. People are just depressed we couldn't get Marner/Strome but honestly if you look at Zacha in a vaccum without worrying about who everyone else got I'm fine with the pick.

I just wish they could have packaged the pick and a Dman for a proven goal scorer.

HenriquesJawLine

Mar 6, 2009
In that TG interview it really sounded like he wanted to be a Devil, and look at that smile on stage. Really happy with this

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
LOL DeBoer just walked past Conte and Conte looked his way.

DeBoer was cut off the screen by that point though. I wonder if he said anything to him.:laugh:

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Meier over Barzal...finally a slight curve

And people were complaining we'd take him six, he didn't go too much later than that :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Ad

Ad