GDT: The 2015 NHL Entry Level Draft: In L̶o̶u̶ Shero We Trust Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ForeverJerseyGirl

Dec 14, 2014
New Jersey
I would have been happy with any of the top forwards besides Crouse, so I'm pleased with Zacha. I think he'll need to go back to Sarnia next season to develop some more, but I think he can be a good player for us soon.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
And we give the Flyers Provorov...

This pick sucks on multiple levels.
Yes because we absolutely need more defensemen!
We just drafted Crispin Glover.

crispin-glover-back-to-the-future-big-break.png

"Take your hands off my puck."
Haha who said next they're gonna play the back to the future theme?:laugh:

Devils090

Feb 16, 2014
Lol at people who are killing the pick, who else should we have taken? We need scoring and we need centers, this pick addresses both needs.

CerebralGenesis

Jul 23, 2009
i really like this pick

great upside on offense and don't forget what he did to mcdavid in the playoffs even if his team lost

HBK27

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Northern NJ
Would've liked to have seen the Devils trade back, especially if Columbus was an option...but I think the Flyers really wanted Zacha (and the Provorov rumor was a smokescreen) and if the Devils had him higher than Barzal, Conner, etc. I'm good with the pick.

Traitor Zach

Released from Glory
Jan 29, 2012
Northeast
Zacha is a risk pick but he probably has the highest ceiling or room to improve. I want him at wing though with that speed and size. He could be lethal if he puts it together.

I think Shero still has a trade in his back pocket either to move back into the 1st or for a player.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
jesus why is everyone so ********?

I mean almost all of us wanted a forward that wasn't named Crouse or Kessel, but with all the talk about Provorov being on the level of the top picks we were greedy and hoping one of the other two forwards would get to us. Plus the top picks never usually go chalk, of course it was chalk this year.

Plus it sucks the Flyers get Provorov and the Canes get Hanifin, oh well.

Comparison Ford

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 25, 2008
LA
There were always going to be people who would've been mad at any of the players we chose in this spot. Just ignore them and party! We got our guy.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
I'm happy with this pick.

Pavel Zacha is big, which you cant teach.

Pavel Zacha is speedy, which you cant teach.

Pavel Zacha has size and speed, which is rare.

Pavel Zacha is not Russian.

Tundra

Oct 20, 2005
This is the type of aggressive gamble that you take when you are in the devils position.

gmangs

Jun 25, 2015
Monmouth County
Zacha is a risk pick but he probably has the highest ceiling or room to improve. I want him at wing though with that speed and size. He could be lethal if he puts it together.

I think Shero still has a trade in his back pocket either to move back into the 1st or for a player.

I hope so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad