Prospect Info: The 2015 NHL Draft Thread VII

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter Sidorkiewicz

Devils Army
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2002
Here's a thought. We trade the pick for Malkin. Lolol

Only if Bettman trolls the crowd like he did in 2013.

BOOOOOOOOOOO (Bettman walks on stage)

"We have a trade to annouce"

BOOOOOOOOOOOO

"I think you want to hear this"

(Crowd hushes)

"The New Jersey Devils trade its first round pick, 6th overall to Pittsburgh in exchange for Center Evgeni Malkin."

(Stunned silence, Pierre McGuire annouces it is the steal of the century, video pans to Ray Shero on the phone)

:p:

Devils1029

Jun 19, 2008

No Brock Boeser in the top 30 either? I'm hoping he slips and is available when we pick at #36...then we steal Bracco at #41...

Add those two to Marner or Barzal and we have a helluva draft to restock the forward prospect pool.

Then at #66, I don't care if we go defense (Rasmus Anderson) or a guy that drops a little like a Koroletsev....

Marner/Barzal
Boeser
Bracco
Koroletsev

You might just see my "O" face after that!

Drewr15

Jun 30, 2005
New Milford, CT
No Brock Boeser in the top 30 either? I'm hoping he slips and is available when we pick at #36...then we steal Bracco at #41...

Add those two to Marner or Barzal and we have a helluva draft to restock the forward prospect pool.

Then at #66, I don't care if we go defense (Rasmus Anderson) or a guy that drops a little like a Koroletsev....

Marner/Barzal
Boeser
Bracco
Koroletsev

You might just see my "O" face after that!

:laugh: I did actually laugh out loud at that.

theoptimist

Trade Siegenthaler
Apr 22, 2014
I am in the minority, but Zacha or Provorov should be our picks even if Marner is available.

Also, please be apprehensive when making player comparisons/projections.

Some people are very audacious in relating Marner to P. Kane. There is only one Patrick Kane in the league and he's in Chicago.

Devils1029

Jun 19, 2008
Lets just find out who Philly wants to pick and then draft them 1 spot ahead of them just to troll those cheesesteak eating losers!

Or else we can just let them take Crouse who would be a much better fit for them than for NJ.

Devils Trap

May 6, 2009
New Jersey
Shero said on SiriuxXM that he had a very long conversation yesterday with David Cont about the draft...

Also said he wants a coach in place by the draft most likely

Devils1029

Jun 19, 2008
Shero said on SiriuxXM that he had a very long conversation yesterday with David Cont about the draft...

Also said he wants a coach in place by the draft most likely

I guess Shero was trying to convince him that we should take Werenski - knowing Ray's fondness for US born offensive defencemen....

MichaelJ

May 20, 2013
I feel like Shero is coming out with a 1C, either a projected one or a trade for one.

GhostofKenKlee

Yes, he obtained the 8th overall pick, Sutter and a prospect for Staal.

Whom did he draft at eight.

Speaking of eights, you have have Hanifin going at number 8. That's too far of a drop for the type of player they are talking about him becoming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad