Post-Game Talk: Thats all she wrote.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

TheOneArmedMan

Jan 17, 2011
Another game 7 collapse...

Kadri, Nylander, Matthews, Gardiner and Anderson were all terrible.

This team needs serious help on D.

Azazel

Jan 2, 2016
Bright spots? Hyman. Brown. Dermott. Plekanek, Johnson, Marner, Marleau,Kadri. Honourable mentions Polak, JVR (serieswide) McElhinney, Bozak. Disappeared/disapointed Mathews, Nylander, Gardiner, Zeitsev, Anderson (pressure outweighs preformance) Hainsey

Orfieus

Nov 2, 2012
Atlantic Canada
God I hope Gardiner is gone, Dermott deserves more minutes and can grow with the Leafs (have Borgman play in the bottom pairing)

Hainsey is only going to get worse

I am still hopeful with Zaitsev

If I were to describe this series it will be shameful and embarrassing. The only bright side I can take from this is it is now PAINFULLY obvious how terrible our Defence is and maybe it is time to trade a big name forward for a big name Dman

Reactions: dsred

daveleaf

#FIREKEEFE #MIGHTBETIMETOFIRESHANNYTOO
Mar 23, 2010
Canada
Can't blame Anderson. Some soft goals tonight but he has been under fire constantly with this team. After a while you loose your sharpness. Want to point a finger? Point it at Gardiner, Reily with a BS penalty to start the game and Nylander and Mathews. Where the **** was Mathews? Right now, all I can say he is soft when the pressure goes up.

Get rid of Gardiner, get rid of Zaitsev, get rid of Komarov and who cares if JVR walks, wtf has he done this series either. I would keep Polak and Plenkanec over them anyday.

If we start the year with Gardiner on this team, Shanny should fire all the GM's.

CelticDruid

Oct 23, 2013
Penticton , BC
Oh well changes are a coming.Never expected to go anywhere with this D corps and virtually everyone crapped the bed.Marleau was great though.Total gong show D corp.

Crysis

Jun 28, 2015
This was Lou's last game as GM of the leafs and I would like to thank him for his work to steer this franchise in the right direction. You really have done a great job Mr. Lamoriello and I can safely say that all of leaf nation appreciate what you've done here.

That being said, this is still his team and it's glaring holes when it comes to defensemen who can actually play defense are VERY obvious. The team really had no business even in game 7, Andersen got us here.

Expecting Kyle Dubas to be promoted within days to weeks.

Sniper99

Jan 12, 2011
Edmonton
Great season. Loved what I saw from Marner this season absolutely LOVED what I saw from Dermott.

But Jesus Christ, Jake ****** Gardiner OMG!!

Go Tampa out of the East and Go Nashville out of the West.

Reactions: RomanianLeafs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad