GDT: Tardigrade’s sexy time and the Oilers vs the Sharks - 8:30 PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Dhockey16

Jun 23, 2011
Erie, Pennsylvania
Great first period. Jumped on the rookie goalie early and it's working. In a sane world this is the kinda game Edmonton would be starting their promising young goalie, Rodrigue, against a bad sharks squad. Can't see the sense in giving this Magnus kid his first start against this Oilers offense. Still need a netminder

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
A bit unfair to Hubie though, as he now identifies as a pylon, and not a hockey player, so I’d say he’s fitting into his identity quite well.
1703824353360.png

That change does explain some things lol

Reactions: bellagiobob

McShogun99

Aug 30, 2009
Edmonton
I have no faith in him if EDM makes the playoffs. But if he can be even average that might be enough. The Avs and Vegas proved average goaltending is all you needed the last few cups.
Hill was great for Vegas. If he was average we would have beat them.

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Chrona pulled after one. Maybe a request from Kenny to complete a trade to solve his goalie problems. ;)

SupremeTeam16

5-14-6-1
May 31, 2013
Baker’s Bay
Just catching up with the posts and box score. I've said this a million times with McLeod and Bouchard, we really need to be patient with these players because there's a whole lot of talent to work with and the Oilers are going to need some youth to be impact players going forward.
Patience isn’t exactly the hallmark of this fan base.

They complain if the team rushes players into the lineup and they complain if players aren’t a finished product at 21-22.

If some of the fans around here had their way Bouchard would have been traded 12-18 months ago.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad