GDT: Tardigrade’s sexy time and the Oilers vs the Sharks - 8:30 PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

McBooya42

Let's do this!
Jun 28, 2010
Edmonton
McLeod should never play as a C again... he's a winger plain and simple.
He's played well with Draisaitl (small sample size, but we know he plays well with speed). Foegele forechecks and goes after the puck similar to Hyman, but I wish he could finish more. Small sample size again, but he seems to fit the line nicely. We need a legit 3C to compliment Kane and Janmark though. Ryan is best on the 4th.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Putting McLeod up on the second line has really paid off. He's started to take off. I feel for Kane and I know he's not happy being on the third line but he has been struggling. Which is a shame because when EDM was playing like garbage to start he season he was pretty much the lone bright spot. lol
I'd be intrigued by a Kane-Holloway duo on the 3rd line. I think they should try Holloway at center, he played a lot of it in college and played it very well. When is he due back anyway?

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
I'd be intrigued by a Kane-Holloway duo on the 3rd line. I think they should try Holloway at center, he played a lot of it in college and played it very well. When is he due back anyway?
Not sure. I saw some Christmas video on EDM's youtube channel where some oilers were serving food for the community and he was there. lol

McBooya42

Let's do this!
Jun 28, 2010
Edmonton
Very soon as far as I know - It's worth a shot I'd say. Kane and Janmark on the wings and see what they can do.

walktheboulavard

Jul 8, 2016
Switched over to the Heat vs GSW game before each of the last 2 goals as the boys have this game in cruise control. Which begs the question, why can't they bring this kind of focus and effort against lesser teams consistently. Wouldn't be in this desperate climb to enter the playoff picture if they did.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Just catching up with the posts and box score. I've said this a million times with McLeod and Bouchard, we really need to be patient with these players because there's a whole lot of talent to work with and the Oilers are going to need some youth to be impact players going forward.

Tarus

Jun 22, 2006
Edmonton
This is what the team should have looked like a month and a half ago when they played against such a poor team in the Sharks. Amazing how much better the team looks over just a short period of time since the game that ended Woodcroft's coaching career in Edmonton.

Reactions: Jimmi McJenkins

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad