GDT: Tardigrade’s sexy time and the Oilers vs the Sharks - 8:30 PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
The red phone rang with instructions to keep the game in hand. Fukers

ZJuice

pickle juice connoisseur
May 17, 2010
Edmonton
I love the dump and smash (usually via Kane). Was my favourite thing about playing hockey because you could imagine it was your nagging grandmother and SMASH them

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
It's unreal how often Hyman commits penalties on the PP. He's awesome in every other way but, my god does he have a knack for this.

Reactions: rboomercat90

SupremeTeam16

5-14-6-1
May 31, 2013
Baker’s Bay
I’m willing to bet Brown has a lot of people around here changing their tune come april. He’s doing a lot of good work, he’s in the right places, there is a very high likelihood the pucks start going in for him at some point. Hopefully the right time for the Oilers sake.

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
I’m willing to bet Brown has a lot of people around here changing their tune come april. He’s doing a lot of good work, he’s in the right places, there is a very high likelihood the pucks start going in for him at some point. Hopefully the right time for the Oilers sake.
I'd like nothing better than to eat crow and see him actually contributing offensively. Bring it on Brown... make us all look like fools.

ZJuice

pickle juice connoisseur
May 17, 2010
Edmonton
I hope you are right. That would be some delicious crow

JeffSkinner53

Jul 25, 2020
Vancouver
hfboards.mandatory.com
licensed-image.jpeg-1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: tardigrade81

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad